So hows your life right now?

T.T Boy

cant complain too much, out of the whole week only about 20 minutes were bad. i have a sprained ankle that is just full out torn so basically my bones and muscles arent attached so 4 months of constant work with my team seems like a big waste now that i cant actually play. other than that life is good. good classes, i can vouch for the volleyball thing, im not a manager but im hanging out with them constantly cuz i have nothing to do during that class period which is the only good thing that came from the injury. i love my car, shes a beautiful work of art and machinery. im surrounded by beautiful women in all my classes and i get the privalige to arrive to class whenever the hell i want cuz no ones gonna tell me to hurry if i have a sprained ankle. so yeah life is great. could be worse, i could be dead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

life decided it wanted to take a shit on me these last couple of days....at this point i would rather punch someone in the face than smile....

oh fucking well....on the bright side things always get better....if they get worse i know of a few tall bridges within walking distance:o

Guest ego trippin

fuck....

Shit is mad fucked up in my life right now.

A lot of work from school is piling up and i have a sneaking suspicion it's too late already to catch up.

Paranoid about being sacked from work for knocking off DVD players.

Troubles with the law.

Girlfriends being mega emo and really giving me the shits.

money money money.

Right now, i wanna be sitting on a grassy knoll, overlooking a beach on an island in the sun. It'll just be, my sketchbook, a six pack, a deck of smokes and a boombox. Nobody to talk to me, no mobile phones going off at me. Just me.

I think i need a holiday.

Guest fr8lover

i cant wake up knowing whether ill have a good day or a bad one. pretty much one little thing sends me into a tailspin and all the good i had before is erased.

my mind is my worst enemy. life eats it.

i have to take 8 pills at different intervals of the day, some viral infection, its a bit of a killer, and the weed smoking is killing on the cough i have. After this medication and a chop with my mate i was riding home, passed out on my bike going down a hill and woke up in a roundabout.

?

One minute your flying high and then your passed out on the road covered in blood.

Spose i wasnt using my left arm anyway.....

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Huskies, chocolate labs = http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Go for that baby labrador. And tell your siblings that a dog is a companion, not an image enhancer. Their choices fall under the latter category. Beer,

El Mamerro

damn huskies are expensive. since we were heading back to chicago for another trip, we might end up spending money on a puppy there. they have the puppy store there...something that they dont have here in sf. but it's hard to find good dogs here. not unless we look in the paper but they ususally want $1000.

i love roo, we've rescued 2 cats already. but the thing with SPCA and pets unlimited is that the dogs are usually put in there because they have hard times getting along with people. there was this one beautiful dog, a mix of a chiuaua and a pit bull. gentle as all hell. too bad she was already bought. then there was this other dog that only had one eye, he was taken back like 3 times because people kept creeping up on him and he would freak out. so today, we're going to pets unlimited to check out some of the dogs.

as of right now, life is pretty damn good. Ive gotten drunk off my ass the last 3 nights and then last night i met the girl of my dreams. We sat togeather and talked on the couch drinkin at my friends party, then she just told me she liked me and put her head on my chest and just laid agianst me the whole entire night.

The girl's a size 0, 5'9'' and has like 34c cups...not to mention she has this beautiful face. She asked if i could take her home, she felt sick from drinking, so i did after gettin alittle more sober. I helped her into bed and she gave me her number and some other shit and told me to call her this week so we could go on a date. Im hyped. She has the most curly dirty blonde hair....

I hope it works out.

right now my life is to fuckin easy i have no job.....but i get spending money by doin shit round the house.....i go skating or i go chill with the homies smoke a blunt or something and then go skating....my life is to fuckin easy and its starting to get annoying....i need a fucking girl to fuck but im always to fucked up at parties to worry about em so i end up gettin shit....my dumbass ex wanted to kick it but fuck that shit shes dumb...so i told her i dont wanna hang out and she got dumb and kept askin me why i didnt want to hang out with her until she finally got me pissed and said casue your a stupid kyke bitch leave me the fuck alone were fuckin through....she started cryin so i hung up...fuckin retard....fuckin shit im rambling....but just thinkin about that stupid hoe gets me fuckin pissed off now im all pissed:mad:

well other than that shit my lifes great i wish i had more to do but heh ohwell....im gonna go play baseball with the homies now...:idea:

iam really enjoying school......all art classes ...so its all good..

social life is aight.....havnt really been going out like i used to ....

all my friends are starting to get boring...nothign exciting anymore...

maybe i just need a girly in my life..but no dam luck.....

ahh...iam sure it will get better

My life is great. I just closed one chapter of my life and moving onto another...

Social life is very good right now. I've been hanging out with old friends of mine, and getting closer to the new ones. I like my new job, and I'm getting my school shit together. The only thing that's shitty is that whenever summer ends, everybody is busy including the painting buddies. I just came up on 2 watches that I've been eyeing forever. Now I have about 6 watches I mix and match with my outfits... I don't know I'm weird like that.

I'm looking foward to going to New York this winter to visit my friends and crew. Life is good.

Originally posted by Devilush

damn huskies are expensive. since we were heading back to chicago for another trip, we might end up spending money on a puppy there. they have the puppy store there...something that they dont have here in sf. but it's hard to find good dogs here. not unless we look in the paper but they ususally want $1000.

i love roo, we've rescued 2 cats already. but the thing with SPCA and pets unlimited is that the dogs are usually put in there because they have hard times getting along with people. there was this one beautiful dog, a mix of a chiuaua and a pit bull. gentle as all hell. too bad she was already bought. then there was this other dog that only had one eye, he was taken back like 3 times because people kept creeping up on him and he would freak out. so today, we're going to pets unlimited to check out some of the dogs.

have you checked out http://www.badrap.org/rescue/

???

FUck, i used to be one happy motherfucker. BUt these last 6 months have been not the best. But not the worst. The thing thats bugging me is my lack of having a girlfriend. Its been 2 years since ive had one. I used to be a pimp. What the fuck happened. Ahh screw it. My life is good besides that. I cant wait till fucking winter rolls around. I will be in heaven. If winter does even come... Oh well. I beleive i have carpul tunnel syndrome from typing here. My fingers tingle evertyime i move them. Its bugging me out. But i dont care. Bye.

Archived