the truth about secret...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey now, this is between me and secret, you all are welcome to watch, but no ganging up. find your own lifeless friend to have an argument with... secret is mine...

------------------

you cant throw a toy off a roof these days without having him land on another one..

Now.. its all coming out seeking.. so does this mean you are too?

ewww.. that was fucking nasty... and still.. seeking is up.. I know secret will pull a fast one though. (fix yo damn link girl!)

------------------

~The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt~

'does this mean i am too'?? i dnt get it.

secret, that pic is a art file, you can see it on aol but nothing else. atleast i think thats how it goes. post with 'postmypic.com' that site is way better than faggy tripod shit. and how pathetic is it that i have to help you make fun of me? come on...

its all COMING OUT... does that mean you are too? i'm referring to the flics of you and the boys and then the one with you on your knees...

(Coming out of the closet.. you know i'm kidding.)

------------------

~The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt~

Too bad I'm the only one that can see the pic of Seeking grabbing some dude's bare ass. So I got another flick of Seeking showing off one of his many talents instead...

http://209.235.29.66/multimedia/cj_1563.jpg'>

jesus christ girl, do i have to fix all your broken links? -seek

[This message has been edited by seeking innocence (edited 09-08-2000).]

OMG! (Just seen the last pic seeking put up) Damn.. that shit is nasty.. where is secret at? she needs to catch up. ~sorry girl but your losin'~

whats with the ET flic?

------------------

ok, not that, in some retarded way, i don't enjoy this shit... but it's obvious that, based on the fact that neither of you guys have checked to see if you are "taking it too far" lately, it seems that there is no such thing as taking it too far with both of you because you are warped individuals. you like this shit a lot. it's going nowhere, but being funny in the process- but the joke's losing a little steam....

therefore, i'd say two things...

1. end this shit with a real battle, and real consequences.... not a battle with paint of course, this is chan 0, that would be absurd. i'd reccommend 3 pictures a piece, tied together with some sort of text due by the end of tuesday.... but that's just an opinion... i'd say set it up however you want. seeking can handle this shit cuz he's on all day...set up a thread.

option #2: you guys hump. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

that'd be funny to see flicks of, if you want to really fuck with us.

hehehe.

peace,

TEARS

------------------

i could have been your doctor,

or your lawyer,

or come to your house and clean up for ya...

It would be funnier for you to know Tearz that me and Seeking are actually friends. Sure, he may come off as a dick at times, but in reality he's a pretty dope person. He's wise (no pun intended), and I respect him as a person as much as I do his work.

Originally posted by TEARZ:

ok, not that, in some retarded way, i don't enjoy this shit... but it's obvious that, based on the fact that neither of you guys have checked to see if you are "taking it too far" lately, it seems that there is no such thing as taking it too far with both of you because you are warped individuals. you like this shit a lot. it's going nowhere, but being funny in the process- but the joke's losing a little steam....

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

(am i taking it too far yet?)

Originally posted by Secret:

Seeking, now that our secrets are revealed, close this thread. We're the ones always bitching about the boards going down, and we just the set the perfect example... this stuff is truly tasteless. We're sick fucks. You still owe me an email by the way. But don't worry... the Secret vs Seeking controversy shall continue...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

naw, this shit is funny. sure its tasteless, but its tastelessness between two consenting adults. let the games resume on tuesday. (good job wiht the chicken picture by the way)

I think those quotes pretty much speak for themselves. I could of gotten pissed off and stopped replying, but I found the sick humor in this and kept going. I'm not even sure WHY I'm trying to explain myself here. Well, my point is me and Seeking don't have shit. This is just pure tasteless humor between two competitive people. Explaining this sure kills the humor in this whole thread.

A battle, eh? Bob Hope Oner actually suggested that. Even though Seek is SEVERAL years ahead of me, I would probably still do it just so I wouldn't look like wuss. I don't like giving up. That's the kind of person I am, and that explains why I keep replying to this thread... to win. I'm not sure what I'm winning, but I'm having one hell of time trying...

SECRET, i know that this is a friendly thing...no doubt. i assumed that you guys had at least some degree of a relation besides this board. the tone of what i want to say always comes out real fucked up through the internet...

okay where the fuck do ya'll find this shit? its....awesome! ahahahaahah i thought fish had teeth? how's that guy doing that? and i envy that one bastard who can suck his own dick..thats an accomplishment! ahahahhahhah man this thread is gross..you bastards need to grow up ahahahahahhhahhaha no fuck that this is funny..thanks ya'll..needed a good laugh hahaha

• 7 months later...

Archived