Get Smart.

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

sleepin on......

cheesteaks and beer

normally i would agree because nothing beats a philly cheessteak the things are awesome but i stay away from bready foods while im drinking they abosorb liqour and it takes more to get drunk and as much as it takes now i wouldnt want to have to drink more. but cheesteaks rock:D , anyone ever drank that psbat (sp?) blue riibon? i heard its good my friend is suposed to bring some back from mich. it isnt one of those flavored girly malt liqours is it?

Originally posted by WALE!pd

i stay away from bready foods while im drinking they abosorb liqour and it takes more to get drunk and as much as it takes now i wouldnt want to have to drink more

RIDICULOUS!!! if anything you shoud DOUBLE your berr intake!

Originally posted by Smart

Oh, yeah, nobody has ever made fun of an Englishman for drinking like a priss... please, you want to learn about drinking tough you talk to the scotch, irish, and russians... England doesn't even produce a decent beer... All England can offer is Gin, the Hotdog of Liquors...

ummm wasnt it you who said that the english and the irish are the same in the first place ?

:confused:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

anyone ever drank that psbat (sp?) blue riibon? i heard its good my friend is suposed to bring some back from mich. it isnt one of those flavored girly malt liqours is it?

Hahahahaha, no he di'int....

Originally posted by avils

ummm wasnt it you who said that the english and the irish are the same in the first place ?

:confused:

ABSOLUTELY NOT! that was Bodice, and it was part of what I called her on in that 'En Garde' thread...

bah!!! im poor i dont need to make it where i need more to drink, honestly it takes about 20+ to get me drunk and thats not passed out drunk thats still walking and talking drunk

yeah, uh... not sayin, just sayin... you probably drink pussy beer...

ABSOLUTELY NOT! that was Bodice, and it was part of what I called her on in that 'En Garde' thread...

my bad.. well i'm glad i didnt trust my memory and start some stupid post about hipocrisy etc etc...

i have a sore brain.:o

yeah, uh... not sayin, just sayin... you probably drink pussy beer...

budweiser, busch , MGD , any beer besides corona ,OE and a few other unmentionables i wont drink unless its the ONLY thing to drink. i drink alot of guinness too they just started selling guinness "draught" here which it isnt because its nothing like the real draught but anywho i drink that or guinness stout when i want the strong stuff hah :D

HEY! I just heard that they do, in fact, sell DUVEL (*belgian beer) in Toronto.

I've never had it, but I hear that it is an amzing tasting beer that is eight percent. Apparently it blows all those "pussy" beers out the water, and it fucks you up. I'll find one tonight, hopefully.

Originally posted by Weapon X

I've never had it, but I hear that it is an amzing tasting beer that is eight percent. Apparently it blows all those "pussy" beers out the water, and it fucks you up. I'll find one tonight, hopefully.

drink guinness its the best:D

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Weapon X

this is a hilarious post, 'cuz I drink Duvel on the reg now. Just last night, I was drinking 'em at room temperature! Great fucking beer!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Do I even want to get involved?

No, I'll wait until Smart does something that merits getting called out over. (This isn't meant to be taken as a challenge, Smart.)

Personally, I think he's all right.

Smart has done enough. There is two other threads out there that I made, just like this. I didn't make those threads because some mysterious voice told me to.

and I have no idea why spectr bumped this. I've tried to find it, and I failed.

• 2 years later...

Archived