Get Smart.

Weapon X

Originally posted by Smart

I understand that you're simply displaying your lack of rounded knowledge when it comes to the spiritous luxuries... weren't you just defending Gin?

I have NEVER liked any spiced rum, EVER, I've probably had less than 8oz of Capitan Morgan's in my life.

i hate spiced.

and you caught me just barely.. I was just gonna edit and add gin. fuck you!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

At any rate, last year, I found myself burning the flag in my suburban, high fenced backyard, away from prying eyes. I believe that technology is an extension of greed

you realize that burning a flag is the proper and respectful means of ending it's, uh, life... the reason you burn an old flag is so there are no tired symbols of your country of movement laying about, it's actually an act of respect... I think you're looking for an effigy...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey, does anyone know if captain morgan is supposed to be a pirate, or if he's just an old school captain for a navy? i always hope he's a pirate, but i'm never quite sure...

he'll pirate you asshole for three bucks american a hit.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

ive traced my family tree back all the way to the medival ages , pure irish/german , i mean germans are beer drinking fools , irish are guinness chuging whiskey chasing drunks , its in my blood to be a boozer, but yes nothing beats a nice pint of guinness , beer , or STRAIGHT whiskey , none of thise mixed drink bullshit i want some fuckin slightly cooled whiskey and ill just drink it out of the fuckin bottle. VIVA LA BEER-OLUTION

Ahhhhh, but we are not here to argue the virtues of beer.

As Ben Franklin said, way back in the days when electricity was just discovered... "Beer is proof that the good Lord loves us, and he wants us all to be happy."

you realize that burning a flag is the proper and respectful means of ending it's, uh, life... the reason you burn an old flag is so there are no tired symbols of your country of movement laying about, it's actually an act of respect... I think you're looking for an effigy...

no fuckin' way, guy! noooo way! no respect on flag burning! if i saw some dude, or even a bitch, holding a flame close to my flag, I'd break his/her nose. it's the least i can do for my country. if you haven't figured out which country i'm from, it's because you never read marvel's x-men. weapon x was from my country.

Ahhhhh, but we are not here to argue the virtues of beer.

As Ben Franklin said, way back in the days when electricity was just discovered... "Beer is proof that the good Lord loves us, and he wants us all to be happy."

yes, i hear people laugh. there is an old crew from my city that was called BIF - beer is food. i couldn't agree more. that shit has been around since the Egyptians at LEAST! damn! yo, I read in the science section in the newspaper, or maybe it was in the NatGeo about the first graffiti ever (that we can prove). it was in some trench down in sand land where some soldier scrawled his name. apparently it was thousands of years old (FUCK, I WSH I REMEMBER!), and it was moving. makes me realize just who i am.

Dude I have Alpha Squad #1 (AlphaFLIGHT #1, damn it's getting late and I have practice in four hours... I'm supposed to know 10 more songs but all I have is sketchy notes on the progressions)... and it's in the US constitution as well as the charters of most other big countries, it's for the reason I stated previously... it's not like you hold a lighter to it and wave it around, it's meant to be a solemn ceremony, but burning is the prescribed method and has been since tribal ages.

Dude I have Alpha Squad #1... and it's in the US constitution as well as the charters of most other big countries, it's for the reason I stated previously... it's not like you hold a lighter to it and wave it around, it's meant to be a solemn ceremony, but burning is the prescribed method and has been since tribal ages.

clarify, where WEAPON X was from , or where logan creed was from? because if its where wepaon x was from (meaning where he was formed) then you would be from russia lol, RUSKIE SPY ON THE BOARD!!!:crazy:

Dude I have Alpha Squad #1 (AlphaFLIGHT #1, damn it's getting late and I have practice in four hours... I'm supposed to know 10 more songs but all I have is sketchy notes on the progressions)... and it's in the US constitution as well as the charters of most other big countries, it's for the reason I stated previously... it's not like you hold a lighter to it and wave it around, it's meant to be a solemn ceremony, but burning is the prescribed method and has been since tribal ages.

biggups. i can't compete with that. i'm gone to sleep on the real this time.

puck out.

At this hour, without consulting stacks or pondering, Logan was an American born in Japan, Alphaflight, however was Canadian and he had some connection to them too... this is years before the Weapon X series even came out... Anyway, I have let my memory of most comics slip into the foggy area labeled 'outbound' like all those Lynyrd Skynyrd songs I used to know...

Originally posted by WALE!pd

clarify, where WEAPON X was from , or where logan creed was from? because if its where wepaon x was from (meaning where he was formed) then you would be from russia lol, RUSKIE SPY ON THE BOARD!!!:crazy:

perhaps you're thinking of that red army fucker? (communism had long since fallen in Russia at the debut of this character). i forget his name, but he had blonde hair, and mad red and white all over. mad mechanical arms, too.

OMEGA RED. that's it. what are you talking about? i haven't read in a long time. is that what you were talking about? who remembers X-Factor #87 (i think?) . the psychoanalyst one, where all the characters visit a shrink.

and X-tinction Agenda was good. jim Lee provided many 'fun' nights for me when i was a wee child. i wish i lived in cool world. haha!

ok smart i am not even trying to make a argument for a economic system, but as far as sweat shops existing in the us its the people of this country who support it, just as the people of every country who support it, ok well you have some good points, although corpate curroption will cease to exist ( sorry about the commie propaganda here ) when every person who works for the company has a equal share of the product...

slavery exist on more levels then sweat shops in the u.s. in this country you are forced into bondage by having to supprot yourself through the captilist system where you work for the rich to support thier lifestyle while making no ganes towards becoming able to overcome poverty, captilism is a form of slavery ( old one -> ) the rich get richer the poor get poorer, its true the system that exist within the united states is geared towards letting a few get rich to appease the many so they work thier jobs and hope to dream of being able to live without debt or having to work two jobs to support themself and/or thier family, this is not only true in this country but in evry country in the world its just the global econimic system that exist in the world right now..

when I was 18 and traveling on the serious tip I was with 2 of my cghildhood bandmates from our sleepy little town and one of our jokes about the 'fans' we played for (louisiana to west virginia and all points between) was "Do you know any Skynnnnnnnerd?!?" then we'd reflexivly light our lighters and wave them (as to Freebird)

yea these are good threads , everyone is getting along everyone is showing our dorkier sides and its constant response , anyways yes i was refering to weapon X (i belive it was before he was wolverine i could be mistaken) temporary arch enemy Omega Red he was a very good character too , but i think my favorite of all time has to be Beast the guy was soooo fuckin smart and when push came to shove he could handle his own, but yea the history of Logan Creed has never been fully revealed unfortunantly only slight bits and pieces enough to get a slight grasp on his back round before the X-men

Originally posted by spectr

ok smart i am not even trying to make a argument for a economic system, but as far as sweat shops existing in the us its the people of this country who support it, just as the people of every country who support it, ok well you have some good points, although corpate curroption will cease to exist ( sorry about the commie propaganda here ) when every person who works for the company has a equal share of the product...

slavery exist on more levels then sweat shops in the u.s. in this country you are forced into bondage by having to supprot yourself through the captilist system where you work for the rich to support thier lifestyle while making no ganes towards becoming able to overcome poverty, captilism is a form of slavery ( old one -> ) the rich get richer the poor get poorer, its true the system that exist within the united states is geared towards letting a few get rich to appease the many so they work thier jobs and hope to dream of being able to live without debt or having to work two jobs to support themself and/or thier family, this is not only true in this country but in evry country in the world its just the global econimic system that exist in the world right now..

this will be a charitable contribution. i have to go to sleep.

buddy, read some commie writings. i mean REAL commie writings. Hell, I hate the commies, just as I hate fascism, but when you read that shit, it almost makes a lot of sense. Hell, the first time I read Das Capital, I recall thinking it was the greatest critique on my way of life EVER. 2nd greatest would be David Suzuki's chapter on the "Ecological Footprint" theory (not founded by him, just reported on) in his book "From Naked Ape To Super Species".

and I don't know nuttin' on Lynard, 'cept that shit plays in brokedown vans by the river in the states.

ok, dig it... no problem with the 'commie propaganda' but the fact is, if I think of something, let's just say the Zip-Lock bag... I invented that shit I did! I did! Nobody else, just me, it was MY idea... I need to employ people to produce my idea but without me they might not even have jobs... I feel no obligation to pay them an equal share of my proceeds... I did the work so I skim 50% off the top and the rest is divvied up between the workers, and NOT in equal shares because just because a guy can press a button doesn't mean he can effectively run a crew of button pressers... Everyone gets paid according to the worth of their own input (to the final product)... this is the equitable way, not communism where the inventor is the same as the unskilled laborer who drives the forklift that loads the trucks full of Zip-Lock bags...

Also, your rich get richer beef simply fails when matched against Capitalism... int the future you shuold just use that argument to shore up a debate about American tax code, otherwise it goes nowhere...

....uh...i'd rather hear dead prez say it in a rhyme?..haha!

lynyrd skynyrd is by far one of the greatest bands in history, NO ONE can possibly say the song freebird is bad , its amazingly done and its so deep , gimmie three steps is also nice , amongst others , and of course the southern and skynyrd anthem sweet home alabama , i like alot fo classic rock Joe Walsh , Steve Miller band , thin lizzy , sabbath and shitloads more

dude how can you mess with a army of doom bots???

and i lam gonna leave the politics until tommorow i am way to drunk right now but pbr poundahs kill ya head

ok, dig it... no problem with the 'commie propaganda' but the fact is, if I think of something, let's just say the Zip-Lock bag... I invented that shit I did! I did! Nobody else, just me, it was MY idea... I need to employ people to produce my idea but without me they might not even have jobs... I feel no obligation to pay them an equal share of my proceeds... I did the work so I skim 50% off the top and the rest is divvied up between the workers, and NOT in equal shares because just because a guy can press a button doesn't mean he can effectively run a crew of button pressers... Everyone gets paid according to the worth of their own input (to the final product)... this is the equitable way, not communism where the inventor is the same as the unskilled laborer who drives the forklift that loads the trucks full of Zip-Lock bags...

i swear to the supreme being in my boxers that this is my last post for tonight.

one more biggups, but the commies always have a way to counter that argument. that's why i don't hate them that much. these days, a lot of young ones fall into the group i had so summed up in my big sarcastic rant a few posts ago. they don't count.

this is a good thread lol first it was "who wants to argue with smart" then it went to comics (yay!) then forms of gvernment and music mixed in with that haha, NEXT TOPIC!!! soda, my favorite is Big Red i belive only avalible in some areas outside south texas it is very good (it has nothign to do with the gum infact the sodas been around much longer)

btw, I hadn't seen Wale's previous post about Beast when I posted last... more props due!

BUUT... man, to put Sabbath and Thin Lizzie with Skynyrd... damn... and Joe Walsh and Steve Miller are WAY more dope than Skynyrd... but I mean... I never played a Joe Walsh song in any money making band, Same with Steve Miller AND Thin Lizzie (though we've tried)... I can still sing and play Gimme Three Steps note for note... and that crappy Great White song Once Bitten Twice Shy... grrrrr, I have amnaged to block out the Taylor Dane but I think at the expense of Living Colour...

oj yeah i am far from a communist... i know somehtign about them becuase my great granparents and granparents were involved in the movement.... yes i have read the commie shit before how about industrial psycholgy read some shit about that its pretty good...

Archived