best way to die

footsoldier

im not trying to be all emo and depressed, im just sayin we've all gotta go sometime so what do you think thebest way is.

in my opinion the only way to go is by SHARK ATTACK. it would be all scary and crazy, plus it would give everyone you know a good story to tell for years to come.

runners up: a falling meteor

falling out of a rollercoster that gets stuck in a loop

drag racing for pink slips.

"doin it"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

of old age, in your sleep, already steadfast in the knowledge that your family will be taken care of for generations to come...

and, not to rain on your funeral, but most people who are attaked by sharks survive, so, it's really only the frail and sublimely unlucky who fall prey to that... if you want a good vicious story go with:

Thrown to the wolves... and make sure it says that on your headstone...

I spent some summers in Key West when I was little and I always dug the above ground tombs in the cemetery, like New Orleans, anyway, there's a headstone there that reads:

"I told you I was sick"

Originally posted by cornelius

i had a dream that i was smashed into the beach by a tidal wave.. i don't really trust the beach anymore..

I have this dream all the time where I'm on the beach and theres a giant tital wave, I turn to run and I'm on the edge of a cliff...... Weird wild stuff.

i got smashed onto abeach once and had to be taken away on a streatcher in an ambulance..i was there alone and had no one to call, it was scary. im alot more cautious now.

im sayin when you get attacked the sharks have to kill you, its the only way its a good way to die..

Originally posted by Smart

I spent some summers in Key West when I was little and I always dug the above ground tombs in the cemetery

That is to say I was interested in them... not that I spent my childhood summers in Key West digging graves... though that might explain alot...

Guest fr8lover

i always thought about getting hit head on by a train, but then i read about how many engineers are more or less scarred for life after incidents like this.

one story was about this transient who stood on the tracks as they were speeding through a town, the lights shined on the man and right before he was hit he made eye contact with the engineer and had a smile on his face. hows that for nightmare fodder?

if i die before nature takes its course, i want to make sure it doesnt involve hurting anyone directly in the incident. if im going to die i dont want anyone else going down with me.

as long as i die with a sword in my hand and enter the grand halls of valhalla i shall have died happy. :king:

actually, that would win, but i'm gonna go with burned at the stake. it doesn't get much more metal than that. (except the sword in hand one.) or simply freezing to death. my friend and i plan to make a trek across greenland for the sole purpose that we know atleast one of us is going to die.:)

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

getting electrocuted by playing a guitar through an amp with no ground... but only if it's on stage in front of a decent crowd, and only if a lot of sparks go flying when it happens...

fuck yeah, tragic with sparks... can't go wrong. plus the look on your face would probably give people nightmares for a while.. i'm all about it!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've always wanted to die by means of a nuclear bomb. Hear the klaxon blaring, the families hugging their children, the old man staring solemnly at the sky... while I'm on the roof, watching the messenger fall from above. It hits, I'm blinded by the light, and I open my arms to the incoming shockwave...

Originally posted by footsoldier

falling out of a rollercoster that gets stuck in a loop

this actually happened at the mall near my house when i was a kid .

its a triple loop rollercoaster and on the third loop it didnt have enough speed and the safety precautions stopped the coaster mid-loop. the harnesses were faulty and 3 people fell out and got their heads smashed

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I WANT TO DIE SOON SO AS IM DEAD I CAN FLY ABOVE MY CASKET AND LAUGH AND SWEAR AT MY PARENTS AS THEY MOURN!! MUAH HAH HAH HAH

yea, but i think a cool way to die would be to jump out of an airplane, you get that whole free falling rush before you die

Archived