yeah so tonight i did some girl in the back of the movies theatre

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

yeah so this fucking 9 year old slut came up to me while i was skating at my towns movie theatershithole thing and asked me if i had a ciggerette.. A FUCKING 9 YEAR OLD BITCH who looked like she got fucked by her dad everday for walking funny.maybe its a retard shit ya know. but yeah.. what the fuck is wrong with sluts. FUCKING EH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

nah she was blonde and hot. i was gonna ask her she ever given head or something and she was with some boyfriend shit. waiting for his mom to pick them up.but yeah it would of been one of those federal offences or something

so first you're going to ask this girl for some head...but you didn't because her 9yr old boyfriend was there. somehow it seems kind of sickening that you'd do that and almost funny seeing the fact that you got cockblocked by a 3rd grader.

:crazy:

id say ur best bet is dont bother with anything under 15 or over 26 cuz under 15 ur a pervert and over 26 most are attached or fucken starting to look like old ugly hoes so hit teh prime age group fuck em crazy and then go drink and hten when ur all fucked up go ride! but member nothing under 15 unless u too are under 15! ight peace!

Originally posted by Siris

id say ur best bet is dont bother with anything under 15 or over 26 cuz under 15 ur a pervert and over 26 most are attached or fucken starting to look like old ugly hoes so hit teh prime age group fuck em crazy and then go drink and hten when ur all fucked up go ride! but member nothing under 15 unless u too are under 15! ight peace!

HEY! EVERYONE CLAP FOR THE RETARD *clap clap clap*

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by fr8oholic

it's in high opinion that greedy should never. ever. make babies.

hahaah.. yeah. theyed be like fucked up n shit.im just hoping when i do its not retarded

Archived