Dear Penis,

Dear Penis,

I dont think i like you anymore, you used to watch me shave, and now all you do is stare at the floor, oooh, dear penis, i dont think i like you anymore, it used to be you and me, a paper towel and box of dirty magazines. Thats all we needed to get by, now it seem things have changed and i think that your the one to blame, oh penis i dont think i like you any more....so he said.. Dear rodney, i dont think i like you anymore. Cause when you get to drinking you put me places i have never been before, dear rodney i dont think i like you anymore, why cant we get a grip on our man to hand relationship. Come to terms with truly how we feel, if we put our heads togeather, we could just stay home forever, so i said... Dear penis, i think i like you after all, and said... And rodney while your shaving, shave my balls....

------------------

Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Originally posted by taco bell bomber:

i have yet to beat my penis in basketball

Same here...

------------------

Signature

Note:The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML.

The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

Originally posted by DEE38:

My teas gone cold I wonder why.. I got outta bed at all.....

...Wigga-Wanna-Be...

------------------

Signature

Note:The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML.

The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

• 1 year later...
Guest postaholic

dear penis,

even though right nut isnt doing to well, please watch over him and his twin brother, lefty, you know he aint right, so please, take care of them.

thanks, tha dick from above. :o

Archived