Smart abusing Moderator position

Guest Stapler1

Originally posted by Whoa1

Stapler, did you really think anything positive would come from this thread? You brought it upon yourself by talking shit, and I think starting this thread sealed the fate of your old username. You should be glad you're still able to post anything.

man your fucking retarded. dont talk about something you know nothing about. if u read the thread hes talking about smart was the one talkin shit. read before you write.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler1

If all the haters quick to jump on the E `he is a whiny internet geek` DICK you would find I was asking a basic thing and as for GLASS*ETCH jumping on the O.G shit and all the rest followed opinions are opinions of which I think GLASS*ETCH has none that are valid to society

Guest Stapler1
Originally posted by FUBU YAMAKA

GLASS ETCH QUIT TRYING TO SOUND HARD YOU FAT ASS IRANIAN GO DRINK SOME CAMEL MILK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D :D :D

Stapler you idiot. Being on 12 oz is like being in a club. It's a privelage, not a right. It's up to the mods to say who stays, and in a lot of cases they're lenient and decent about stuff, and let you know if you screw up. Smart had every right to ban you. So shut up before you get banned again.

"OOOOHHHH WAAAAAAA!! I WANT MY OLD USER NAME BACK!! NOW I HAVE TO GET MY "NUMBERS" BACK!!! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORK ON GETTING SOME IMPORTANCE IN YOUR LIFE

sorry....im growing tired of you nerds....tried putting half as much effort into an actual life as you do into being an internet dork mabey you would get some where....

again, i reiterate....shut the fuck up, your boring and trivial

Archived