Smart abusing Moderator position

Guest Stapler1

Guest Stapler1

Smart has asome personal power trip problems and took it upon himself to revok my user name with out due cause..................If a moderator would kindly look at the below pages and understand that Smart abused his position and reinstate my user name I would be very happy :D Original user name: Stapler

Page 5 near the botom the conversation starts

Page 6 Smart decides to give me a so called `time out`

I am sure that Smart has abused his position in a personal way and took upon himself to become the 12oz `DICTATOR`.....................:D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler1

No it wasnt that I want my user name back that is all and when ever an email is sent to moderator at 12oz you never get a reply........What would you say GLASS*ETCH if Smart took you user name for a stupid personal reason?????

Guest Stapler1

I didn`t say it to insulte his mum I said she should have abortd him......Never making fun of her..............Yeah but hat did you do to get your name taken????

talked a whole lot of shit....here ill share the fun...

look you faggy little message board whiney bitch...go get skullfucked and stop your whining. i read what you wrote and you talked a bunch of shit for no reason. you obviously have no life cause its friday night and your underage curfew having ass is whining cause your screen name doesnt show your posts.

smarts a 12oz og and has every right to fuck with you. you have a screename and can post. get the fuck over it.

catch aids and die bitch.

it all comes down to 12oz-aholics whining over the number of posts under their screen name , be glad your allowed the fuckin post still i would of banned your IP for mentioning my mom in any derogatory way refering to me her or anyone else , if its shit talking and my mom was dead and she was included in the comment i would ban your ip so quick your head would spin for days

Guest Stapler1

GLASS*ETCH I am no fucking whiney internet geek unlike yourself who wines all the fucking time about this and that..........And the only reason I was in on Friday night was I was to fucking sick to go out....I have been home all fucking week..........And Smart started getting cocky when I asked why they were still continuing the argument for no reason.....I am annoyed because I want to post pictures in Brick Slayers but can`t because of the stupid rookie rule...........Fucking talking about OG`s and shit man go fuck yourself you internet `gangster` go suck a dick

Guest Stapler1

And no I did not know his mother was dead until after I had been my user name revoked and had gone back to see what he had typed

Doesn`t it stop you from using the IMG code when only a rookie???

look ass breath, ass soon (haha i said 'ass soon') as your done picking your boyfriends butt hairs out your grill understand this.

smart and myself have been around this message board way longer than you. i like smart, hes a mellow easy going educated fellow that drinks and survived getting hit by a freight train. if you brought up my mom in any derogatory situation to my face we would be brawlin, if my mom had passed on and you pushed at it, my natural instinct would be to kill you.

so take it like this ass soon as your done wiping your boyfriends sugar daddys cum out your eyes......GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

do you even write?

I think your "time out" was deserved. I also think that as a result of you being home all week sick you have gone slightly insane. I think you should go for a walk outside, get some fresh air and think to your self "don't I have better things to worry about".....

Originally posted by Stapler1

And no I did not know his mother was dead until after I had been my user name revoked and had gone back to see what he had typed

Please, this is all still there if you want to go refresh your memory...

Remeber your weak reply in reference to 'knowing what it's like to loose loved ones and close friends'? See, you obviously posted that BEFORE you got banned so your statement in here is patently false.

PLUS I sent you a warning email before I told you I would 'fix you'... you replied publicly with:

Originally posted by Stapler

What trying to lay a guilt trip on me because I said something that remotly involved your mum........What fix me..............Shut the fuck up and get off the crack street whore

Then I sat and fumed for a full 5 minutes, checked my email 3 times, before you got the hook.

Speaking of email, what should I find in my box today? Perhaps a contrite apology that shows some understanding of how you fucked up and some assurance that it wont happen again? NO! I get more argument with a cursory tip of the hat acknowledging that you maybe shouldn't have insulted the memory of my mother... let's all share:

Stapler's Email to Smart (verbatim)

To Smart

I am not going to apologize for any of my so called bad behaviour except for one comment. I should not have bad mouthed your mother regardless if she is dead or not. For that I am sorry, and for that only the reason I started arguing with me because you could not get an argument with the said Boddice_Ripper................

If you have personal issues with me take it up on the site and don`t go about banning people `BECAUSE` you seem to fell like being an asshole.........................................................

From Stapler

Stapler, you don't get your old name back, you deserve to be a rookie.

p.s. Much props to Glass*Etch for accurately describing my persona and understanding my feelings concerning this, Wale, Johnny Horton, Dirty Habit, oX and Merdle get props too.

get over it dude. i mean your still here. i don't tolerate people talking shit on mom or fam regardless of being alive or not. sometimes i think people get carried away on here and start acting a fool. tease was a great example. after his name got banned he came back and was kinda chill for a while yet he is slowly getting braver.

Stapler, did you really think anything positive would come from this thread? You brought it upon yourself by talking shit, and I think starting this thread sealed the fate of your old username. You should be glad you're still able to post anything.

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

whats the point of being a moderator if you have no power to abuse.....

get over. posting a topic about a message board moderator that you claim to be abusing his power puts a big im a whiney little internet bitch stamp right on your e forehead guy.

too me it looked like smart was the 1 who started all the shit. so stapler wasnt the cause there for shouldnt it have been smart who got in trouble?? i think that fags a dick neways.

Archived