FLASHIN

dialrocka4sho

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

possibly the best mooning ive ever saw was with my friends coming back from a late movie. my friend pete had been prepared from previous moonings in the night, coz he had a face drawn on his ass and a banana. a pretty damn good face too, like if the human face had a crack down the middle of it, thats what it would look like. anyways, its around 1:30 in the morning and we pull up to a mcdonalds with a 24 hour drive thru and its completely packed. we head to the back of the line, pete sticks his ass out to his knees of the window, clenches the banana in his cheeks making a nose, and we drive down the line flashing the lights and honking the horn so everyone looks. fucking hilarious shit.

my roomate shows me his pubes all the time and i dont like it.... fucker...

when i lived in a dorm a few years ago i hated my 3 roomates and one time i was sitting in a chair at a table and they were behind me and i thought they were looking at what i was drawing but they all had their sacks out and were like one on each sholer almost and the other was just chillin there... i was like "....... fags......"

Originally posted by fatguydist:

my roomate shows me his pubes all the time and i dont like it.... fucker...

when i lived in a dorm a few years ago i hated my 3 roomates and one time i was sitting in a chair at a table and they were behind me and i thought they were looking at what i was drawing but they all had their sacks out and were like one on each sholer almost and the other was just chillin there... i was like "....... fags......"

that's really gross. but do guys actually do that? i know i don't know any guys that do that shit.

Guest -sudz-

this kid in a neighboring town to mine got expelled because he was jacking off in class, he finished too. but then this is the hickest town around.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

OLSKOOL

I REMEMBER BACK IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, WE HAD TO WRITE A LITTLE SHORT PARAGRAPH ON WHAT WE WOULD DO IF WE WERE ON MARS...I WROTE SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE "I WOULD BUILD A HOUSE AND PLAY BASKETBALL" AND MY HOMEGIRL LEEANN WROTE "IF I WAS ON MARS I WOULD JUST RUN AROUND NAKED AND FLASH" WE WERE LIKE 9 AND SHE HAD TITS AND WAS NOT FAT, GO FIGURE.

M E R O E

IN EFFECT

Originally posted by Plagiarism

last year at school, i was walking down my hall in my boxers and a towel arouns my next to take a shower... i see my RA and say hi but he just gives me this weird look.. i look down to see my dick hanging out of my boxers

i had that happen to me...

My buddies gf spilled shit all over a blackbook of mine once and wasn't even apologetic about it.

So I went into the kitchen, made her a drink, went to the bathroom, took out my nutsack, dipped it in the drink and then brought it out to her.

Don't fuck with the Lens...I be on the Macgyver tip

theres this old dude i work with. who's mentally retarded. they caught him jacking off behind our store. so my boss said. "hey if your gonna do that, use the goddamn bathroom" haha my other boss goes to use the bathroom and he finds him laying on the floor of the stall finishing himself up. hahaha. shit was disgusting. this other dude i know, came out of my apt bathroom, into the living room, and hes all "damn, i got this wierd scar right here, and we all turn around and he has his nuts sticking out from the top of his shorts. my friend and i look away immediatly, but my other friend keeps staring, turns back around, and says "yeah, thats one fucked up scar" hahaha, i guess he didnt get it, we had to explain to him, that he just stared at his nuts for about 10 seconds. makes me wonder if he has any balls to begin with, if he didnt even know what they were.

of course, then theres the many teabaggings that have occured during parties and such, but its all the same story.

Archived