• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dialrocka4sho

FLASHIN

i walked through the all the halls of my old school with my balls hanging out

------------------

ORACLEone wanted his new name to be clownpenis but they wouldnt let him so he settled for graffnerd.

on purpose?

the other day at werk sum guy was buyin stuff & then said o man my fly is down-- how embarasin is that.. i was like uhh hehe .

------------------

LoRd DiAl RoCkA & ish

Originally posted by graffnerd:

i walked through the all the halls of my old school with my balls hanging out

I've done that many times to see if anyone would say anything to me about it...it was very rare when someone would.

my friend took out his dick in the ball pit of a chuck e. cheese once. it was funny. he also mooned a bus of little children.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

i mooned some hookers once they asked if i wanted to party

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

Anyone know what a chicken heart is??

It's when you pull one ball out of your pants and make the skin tight around your ball.

It's fuckin funny ass shit

Try it on people, its so funny

Originally posted by Pow:

It's when you pull one ball out of your pants and make the skin tight around your ball.

Is that safe at all to handle it so ruffly?

Originally posted by Pow:

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE HEARD IN A FUCKING DUMB LONG TIME!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHICKEN HEART!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

MERO

TMFMLB

$0.10

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

thats eyore.

know your pooh characters fool.!! whatchyourself.

I know that, hes lookin at pooh... I know my pooh characters...

hahah the chicken heart? pretty similar to this wild kid that goes to my school...used to pull his balls out and squeeze to make tight in the skin and he'd put em on kid's heads sayin "the BRAIN! THE BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIN!!!!!!"

apparantly theres something called a texas belt buckle, which ive never experienced, but i heard about this shit, you put your balls over the top of your pants but you pull your shirt over it and then ask someone if they want to see your "texas belt buckle" and when they say yes you inveitably show it to them

now, when i heard this, the kid was like "yeah i've had it done four times to me.

" am i the only one who see's the huge flaw here? wouldnt you get the joke after the first time and never do it again? i mean, maybe twice if your a hippy like me, but four fucking times?!!!

i dont know man, fuck it.

that chicken shit happened to me once. One time my friend said that he sat in gum, Im like "ahh man, that sucks, im sorry" Then he pulls up his sorts with a peice of the sack between his fingers pulled tight. Damn..it really looked like gum. I stared at it for like 3 seconds trying to figure out what was happining. I was thginking, why was the gum all hairy? I'll never fall for that again

If only I was a guy... I swear to god i'd slap my junk across foreheads with ease. Theres nothing funny that you can do with breasts... it's not funny at all. A girl could expose her breasts and it seems more sexual than funny. And I want it to be funny, not sexual.

i just saw a whole hallway of college chicks flashing in the window of their lounge for finals week. tomorrow night theres supposed to be naked volleyball. first Moses, now this

this kid i know did this thing called a british bulldog. he pulled his pants down right below his ass and pulled his nuts between his legs and got on all fours....i thought it was very homoic but i was stoned and laughed.....i think more girls should flash people...iwent to get alcohol with my friend and when we were heading to his house we pulled up to an intersection and i look over to my right and see two of the finest girls ive seen in a while....BUCK ASS NAKED...my mouth dropped and when they saw me staring at them they all started laughing and rubbing eachothers chest and shit ....i love girls who arent afraid to experiment...and i hate guys who wont follow a car of naked girls cuz he has a girl at home..........what about meeeeeeeeeeeeee. all i can say is someone was a lucky motherfucker that night

Guest dBUSH

I think its funny when girls moon guys because guy will moon guys and and be all "goddamn hairy man-ass!" and chicks will moon and Im all "hey nice trim job." I dont think chicks realize this when they moon me but thats cool.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this