Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
drain bamage

my neck and my back

this thread is vent out all your aches and pains you have in your body. whether it be temporary, or permenent....from an accident, birth defect, or just a ramdom issue you got, let me know what's hurting you.

right now i'm at work dieing from lower back pain! i had surgery for scoliosis in '96. where they broke my spine and aligned it with a permenent metal rod. and goddamn does it hurt right now.

:(

hey, how does that whole metal rod in yer spine thing work? how long is it? does it mean you can't bend yer back in some spots or sumthing? i've always wondered about that...

as for me, i was shaving my arm so my tattoos won't look like they're 50 years old, and i sliced my elbow... it sucks...

My lower back is fucked. When I go somewhere and do alot of walking or if I have to sit down for more than 2 hours my back is killing me. Pills don't do shit. Got TMJ too. Pills don't work for shit either.

its all about massages. get oils candles and a massager person

anyway soemtimes my back hurts alot and feels better even if i massage it myself. its hot outside argh

Guest post.

I'm sorry to hear about that girly... I hope you feel better! I have a bad knee from gymnastics and I am prone to really bad kidney problems. that shit HURTS so bad. It feels like having sharp wires wrapped around your body and tightened or getting stabbed or something. It's put me out for weeks on end. :(

I have TMJ plus I had a hairline fracture in my jaw that I never knew about. So that healed wrong. I have a feeling I'll be drinking Ensure's when I get older.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey, how does that whole metal rod in yer spine thing work? how long is it? does it mean you can't bend yer back in some spots or sumthing? i've always wondered about that...

as for me, i was shaving my arm so my tattoos won't look like they're 50 years old, and i sliced my elbow... it sucks...

it's a flexible rod so i am able to bend but it is always real stiff

Guest --zeSto--

My big toes!

they're doing better now, but I had over a grand worth of surgery on them.

(that's a fair bit for a toe job!)

I guess that a life of smashing them under my skateboard and trying to do the moonwalk caught up with me.

and you know how some people cut a 'V' in the toenail to avail ingrown nails?

well that doesn't work for shit!

Originally posted by dELiSs

its all about massages. get oils candles and a massager person

anyway soemtimes my back hurts alot and feels better even if i massage it myself. its hot outside argh

i will be that "massager person".;)

Guest post.

I also have a toothache. I eat way too much candy.

Originally posted by post.

I also have a toothache. I eat way too much candy.

no shit, me too...i've been putting off the dentist for years; there's no telling what's wrong in my mouth

Guest post.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I got a fucked up knee, from an old skateboard fall, It happed over 10years ago, the knee has never been the same..

That's how mine is... I injured it on a dismount in 6th grade. It's only gonna get worse, remember that. Take your calcium.

Guest Are2

uuuggghhh

i got sick today for the first time in years!!

as in, i have a minor cold..which sucks

today's friday....fuk

I might have broke my finger and that shit is hurtin like a mofo.

that and all the residual bike wrecks wreaking havoc on my body.

the question isn't if I get arthritis...but when.

Guest Stapler1

I fucked my ankle in a very bad way. I stretched the tendon that stops you from breaking your ankle and also somehow the fat bone that connects your leg to you foot has shifted outwards. And has meant I can`t train in Judo for months and basketball either.........FUCK THIS ANKLE I AM GOING TO CUT IT OFF

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this