just a fr8..

va_MisFit_01

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by defyoner:

nice keep it up... make letters a lil more readable...

PEace

i like it, the fill is fairly smeooth, i don't necesarily agree on the whole make letters more readable thing, why substitute style for readability, tweak it to the enth degree i say, that's my mindset anyway.....

Guest mopius

damn nigga....its SICK...not to be an ass, but its looking a little like KEM...dont stop though, if i saw it rolling and i had a camera, i would flik it for sure!!!!

Guest ESTONE

That fr8 is ILL. Just a tip for all those fr8 addicts like myself. Milk cr8's... I believe you can find them in the back of your local Ghandi Mart. The bigger the better in my opinion.

Guest cracked ass

You are obviously advanced enough to decide for yourself how to improve. Word though on being humble and on avoiding the numbers. I'm all for more readable letters, but that has nothing to do with you, rock what you want.

Originally posted by blahblahblah:

why does it look like pure?...because of those fades?...shaddup and stop being stupid

the fades mixed with the letter style...the fades give it that pure appeal and the letters have a 3a feel to em.

honestly i dont see much 3a stuff so this pure thing i dont see.. the fade, yeah but thats do to a slope an that i aint that tall.. an another reason you all may see pure is becuz p u r e ... r e u p ..same letters..only so much you can do wit these leters.. thanks tho.. an be safe..

Archived