SHIT ASS FUCK DAMN CUNT ASS SHIT!!!!!!!!

serpent of the light

i just crossed over my 666th post. fuck. i didn't make an issue of it. i was gonna make a new screen name and everything too. goddamnit all. it was going to be such a grand occasion. why does himsa keep repeating on my playlist?? fucking a. 666. 666. 666. i guess i'll eventually reach senior member status now. haha. fuck. oh well, i get to see dark tranquility on the 20th. avenged sevenfold tomorrow night. saw my girl last night, and things were like the first time we'd hung out again (with higher level of knowing eachother) but initial passion and happiness and everything. it was fucking awesome. i'm quite glad about it. i'm going to miss the celtic festival tomorrow, though, which is rather unmetal of me to do. fuck fuck. i'm discussing the church of satan with podrido right now. haha. himsa is good. 666. work is going to be very long today. though the paycheck will make it worth my while. yes ,yes it will. any of you guys ever listen to amon armath? they are fucking awesome. black metal, and they have occasional breakdowns. YES!!!!. hardcore is fucking dead though. i'm sick of sensitive hardcore. its dumb. there need to be more tough guy hardcore. sworn enemy, hatebreed, irate, etc. yeah, i know hatebreed sucks, but they're good for dancing and sing alongs. 666. guess i'll be sticking with this sn for a while now... 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I can't wait until i reach my 2024th post. Oh it will be a great time! i'm gonna start basing my life on 12 oz. around the number2024! 2024! 2024! 2024!

yes, however i doubt that 2024 actually signifies anything to you. 666 means a whole lot to me. i don't believe in satan, so don't attempt your mockery there, but the concepts of satanism and the destruction of christianity (and all religion for that matter) are personal. of course my post number is a fucking joke.

The Nine Satanic Statements:

1) Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!

2) Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3) Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4) Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5) Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!

6) Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7) Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all!

8) Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9) Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years!

:king:

The thing about Satanists is they are all for unmitigated evil until it's their turn in the barrel. When the lynch mob comes for you then suddenly anarchy and chaos and E-Vil don't look so hot. It's just a matter of time 'til the Bible thumpers figger out where you're hiding. Then it's Salem time, Mr. Whispers.

but that is what they want, kb? I recall an episode on TV that said that the salem witch trials were pretty small scale. a couple of girls accusing a few others in town.

A few months ago, I was all into the Knights Templar. Crusades were a huge part of history that I find incredibly interesting. hash is a warrior drug, someone told me a few years ago. haha!

The Knights Templar were hunted down and irradicated one by one on charges of heresy. It was one of the earliest tasks of the Inquisition, if memory serves. They were accused of heresy against the Church, but I can't remember if that was before or after the split between the Roman Catholic Church, the Greek Orthodox Church and the other Orthodox churches. I believe they were all under one Pope, a long time ago, and I can't recall what the split was about.

Legend has it that the Templars survived and that they still exist today, in Turkey and other countries. (Did you ever see "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?" The guys with the funny red hats (fez) were supposed to be Knights Templar.

Archived