That crazy dude twitching at the front of the bus.......

Dr. Dazzle

.....Actually has a lot of interesting shit to say.

I was waiting at the bus stop when this dude comes up to me. He was all twitching and looked strung out, he looked like he was tweaked out on heroin or something. He starts talking to me about how the bus schedule has changed, which really turned out to be the ice breaker. We started talking and this is the shit he told me....

So the dude's name was Lawrie, he was like 50 years old and an ex biker. He was telling me how all his friends were in bike gangs and shit, but that that was never his scene. He said that he used to do drugs, even did time for drug offences. He was telling me all about how his friends used to run a lot of the prostitute businesses in the city and shit. Then the story turns to how he got in this major car accident. He was at a bar and his ex-wife's husband was there. Well he was cool with the guy, and got a ride home with him. But the dude was drunk, and he said the last thing he remembers was how hot the car was, this really nice convertable type dealy. Next thing he knows he woke up in the hospital. Turned out that the guy slammed into a lamp post, the car wrapping around on Lawrie's side. The other dude walked away fine, but he had to be cut out and was in a coma for three weeks, and had to have metal rods in his arm and leg. He can't lift his arm, so he had to quit his job on an oil rig. Then he's telling me about how he sued the dude's insurance company, but it took like three years of him living on welfare before a settlement was agreed, which was only like 200 grand, which he accepted because he was dirt poor and didn't know how much longer he could cope. He said he gave some of it to his kids and family and shit, then tells me he lent the driver of the car $5000! I called him a sucker and then he said how a bunch of his biker buddies caught him one night and beat the shit out of him. $5000 dollars worth he said. Hahahaha. Then he says how he has a fat pension plan, and how he met his new wife at the hospital where he goes for weekly checkups on his shoulder, where they shoot him up full of morphine which is why he always looks strung out and twitchy. He says he's the happiest he's ever been and that everything was going fine now.....

Anyway, the point is, that we all see crazies on the bus. But instead of pretending that they aren't there, or putting your headphones on full blast to block them out, talk to them, seriously. I was in awe at all the stuff he was teling me, and didn't want to get off at my stop. I told him he should write a book. He said he'd think about it.....

:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, talking to people on the bus is cool cause you will probably never see them again and some are really cool, then theres the weirdos and unfortunantly you always see them again , theres this bum guy named james hes really fucked up he drinks so much hes almost retarded now , once he was staring at me for like 10 minutes straight then just randomly says "hey im gonna go home..... and im gonna fuck my television" hes weird man we all call him a crazy drunk and then he starts going on about the messiah and how theres alot of jesus christs and how he doesnt get along with chris the surfer christ, i couldnt make this shit up if i tried

Guest drunken phil

theres this crazy guy in a town close to where i live who is screaming in a vaguely melodical way all day... one day a friend decided to give him something to eat and he stopped screaming and politely thanked him. i guess it just shows that mental illness isnt always about necrophiliac schitzophrenics wanting to hold you at gunpoint for your garbage...

theres this homeless guy thats around the south side and my friends and i always bump into him. he asks us for change for food, and we know he needs it for beer, so we tell him.

just tell us the truth - that you're gonna use it for beer and we'll give you some cash. so he tries to front for a while, then he's like, well, just don't tell anyone that i use it for beer, cause then i won't get shit...

we give 'em some cash and he says god bless...

thats my 2 pennies.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was on the bus and starting talking to a crackhead and she was talking about learning different languages in high school so you could save your baby in traffic, she also said some shit about how robbing babies was wrong

sadly the tweakers on the front of my bus in the morning are all actually crackheads, not just temporarily doped up on morphine. I catch the bus at the fucking most cracked out intersection in canada. Shits popping even at 7am. My bus stop is on the "quiet" side, so I just sit there watching everyone do the junkie shuffle. Those people are stealth when they have to be....turn around to watch the cop car down the street, then turn back and everyones gone. six up!

pulling syringe needles out of the bottom of your shoes is fun.....really. watch your step.

hahahaha ese i think i know where you live. god i hate that place. oh well, believe me rome has its fair share of wierdos, i talked to a man in italian yesterday with a walkman duct taped to his head making farting noises. oh and the passed out guy puked all over the florr and trash can. he was from toronto.

Archived