ahhhh......... a new day

kissmyass#1

its a good morning already. woke up early in a good mood. going to find a new job today, and my lovely fiancee(probably mispelled) devilush wished me luck and most importantly helped me with my applications because i'm an idiot. i'm gonna see myself run downtown because i got a good mission in last night. its also friday and my boy has a show tonight. i found out i have $40 more than i thought. i broke my cell phone yesterday, and the insurance on the phone covers a new phone! they wouldn't even fix my busted shit before. and most importantly........ i have forty cans of paint and i wanna kill half of them this weekend.:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Hope it'll get even better!

i dont even want to remember when was the last time i woke up and i was in a good mood..

Originally posted by chozer

youve only got forty cans of paint??

for me, thats means its time to rack up.

maybe its just me.

:confused:

yeah i know, i've been painting alot the last two weeks. i had about 80 2 weeks ago. freights make you wanna kill all your paint at the yard. its time to do some gangsta shit and do cart outs.............

• 5 years later...
i am a very pleasant young woman, but most wouldn't agree. but i have the ability to be if you stay on my good side. you're teetering back and forth. stop being weird and bumping your old threads that have nothing to do with nothing.

what the heck? how i would get on your bad side is beyond me... teetering back and forth? im not a jerk to any one...

i hope this guy didnt get in trouble... :confused:

if only you really knew who the fuck scagnetti was.

by the way, its been 4 years since kissmyass#1 started this thread. in those 4 years his fiancee did some scandalous shit! didnt she fuck someone on camera or someshit, or nudes? i cant remember. i used to cop mags off dlush, i wanna see those titties son.

Archived