love...hate....indifference....rob

mental invalid

kick a friday off with some introspective look at the mirror of self.....then go out get drunk and laid amigos....have a good weekend all you crazy cats.......

Free Will Astrology

horoscopes for week of September 5, 2002

Aries (March 21-April 19)

You missed the annual Summer Redneck Games this year, but it's an excellent time to begin prepping for 2003. Held every July in East Dublin, Georgia, this alternative Olympics features events like the watermelon-seed spitting contest, bobbing for pigs' feet, the bug-zapper spitball competition, the armpit serenade, and the mud pit belly flop. While it's true you may not have had a chance to develop an aptitude in these areas before, your talent could grow exponentially in the coming months. With the expansive planet Jupiter in your astrological House of Hog Heaven, you will excel at activities that involve losing your dignity for the sake of having goofy fun; you will thrive whenever you shed your self-importance in order to explore down-to-earth pleasures.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

I have cast a judicious and discerning love spell that will be triggered in the heart of anyone who reads the following mantra: blisssavvy. Ha! You read it! Soon you'll be in the grip of a sizzling yet moist vortex of tender devotion. You'll be moved to commit sagacious acts of lust and thoughtful outbreaks of horny compassion. Don't even worry for a minute that the spell will lead you to do impulsive things you'll regret later, Taurus. In formulating it, I made sure it'll inspire behavior that is in strict accordance with your highest ideals and best intentions.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

As global warming continues apace, glaciers and ice fields from Alaska to Central Asia are melting. Scientists are excited about gathering all the ancient artifacts and fossils that are being exposed by the thaw. I see an analogous process going on in your own life, Gemini. A deep freeze is losing its grip on parts of your past. Repressed memories are, as a result, becoming accessible again. Stories from long ago are returning for another look, perhaps even a reinterpretation. The historical evidence, laid bare for your review, may have a very different meaning now than it did before.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

It's a favorable time to moonlight for a few days as a cashier at the drive-in window of Jack in the Box or Taco Bell. Doing so would dramatically boost your levels of empathy for people who aren't as fortunate as you, which is exactly what the astrological omens suggest. Your part-time gig selling junk food to regular folks would also increase your humility, which would diminish your false pride and boost your soul's confidence. Finally, wearing a grimy white uniform while immersed in greasy air for a short time would make you feel tremendously grateful about the blessings in your life you take for granted. This, again, is one of the gods' primary prescriptions for you right now.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

"The strong, independent part of me resisted the embarrassing truth for a long time," my Leo friend Lannie told me, "but I finally came to accept that I'm someone who craves overwhelmingly vast amounts of love. Ever since I totally surrendered to this need, it doesn't nag me all the time, like it used to. In fact, it feels kind of comforting, like a source of sweetness that never goes away. I never thought I'd say this, but I've come to treasure the feeling of having a voracious yearning for love." I've quoted Lannie's testimony at length, Leo, because it's prime time for you to master the skill she now owns.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

When I scream "GET NAKED!," I don't mean you should immediately fling off all your clothes. (Though I'm not opposed to you doing that.) What I mostly mean is: strip away your defense mechanisms; dismantle the armor around your heart; slip off your boxing gloves before making love; remove the shoes that don't belong to you -- you know, the ones you were going to walk a mile in but have ended up wearing for a million miles; shed knee pads you put on so as to kiss anyone's butt; dispose of the chastity belt; get rid of the aluminum foil hat you donned to protect you from telepathic mind-control experiments; take off the blinders that are diminishing your eyesight, as well as the rose-colored glasses, for that matter.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

The promise-breakers and love-fakers and delusion-makers are no fun, but ultimately you'll thank them for helping to clarify your goals. The idea-stealers and reverse healers and greedy feelers are hazardous to your happiness in the short run, but eventually they'll strip away your dangerous naiveté and inspire you to devise smarter protections for your heart, health, and wealth. In conclusion, Libra, it's one of those weird times when mediocre, apathetic, unconscientious people will be your greatest teachers.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

This would be a good time to launch a building project on the scale of India's Taj Mahal or Egypt's Great Pyramid. You should at least begin some magnificent creation, Scorpio. If I'm reading the astrological omens correctly, there's a decent chance you could wangle 20,000 helpers to work for you night and day for the next 20 years. You could probably even corral a team of holy men and wild women to consecrate your quest, as well as a squadron of psychotherapists and masseuses to soothe you during the challenges you'll face as you assemble your masterpiece.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

More than any other sign of the zodiac, you Centaurs have the potential to help people laugh at themselves. Yet this sublime skill is never mentioned as a Sagittarian specialty in the astrological textbooks. Indeed, it's rarely even recognized as a valuable asset by the experts who describe what constitutes a stellar human being. I, on the other hand, put it at the top of my list of desirable traits. In my view, inducing people to take themselves less seriously is one of the most sacred and healing gifts you can give them. Why mention this now? Our culture's myopia may have discouraged you from fully developing this superpower, but it's a perfect moment to make up for lost time.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

I'm a little nervous that your pet obsession will turn you into its pet. On the other hand, it's one of the best obsessions you've ever been possessed by, so for now I won't try to interfere with the interesting mess you're making. There's another factor to consider: I've detected some strange yet juicy luck in your vicinity, but it may not become fully available unless you play around a lot, experiment freely, and maybe even stir up a ruckus. If you ask me, whipping up a bit of chaos is a small price to pay for an entertaining burst of divine assistance.

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

In the coming weeks, you'll either be a Betweener or Beyonder. Which do you prefer? The Betweener tries to be loyal to both sides, but in a pinch she plays both sides against the middle. For her, the rules of the game are important, but she reserves the right to ignore the rules at critical junctures. The Betweener values the rewards that the system offers but refuses to be crushed by its compromises. The Beyonder, on the other hand, operates completely outside the parameters. She's immune to the seductions of the inner circle; her magic comes from tinkering in the frontiers. The Beyonder is driven by her signature dreams, not by success as defined by others. She's excited by the prospect of finding keys and signs and treasures that are invisible to those who live in the thick of the system.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

"Dear Dr. Feelgood: Why you are so relentlessly nice to us hypersensitive Pisceans? Did you fall in love with one, and now you're secretly trying to woo her? Did you run over a Pisces cat and swear you'd make it up to us human Pisces? Please give me a reason to believe you're not just coddling us Fishes. -Forever Drunk with a Thousand Feelings."

Dear Drunk: Your imagination is the organ you use to generate mental pictures of things that don't exist yet. It is, therefore, the single most important asset you possess; it's what you use to shape your future. I feel that if I can help keep your imagination teeming with positive visions, you're more likely to create a life that's in line with your highest values.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mental invalid

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

" There's another factor to consider: I've detected some strange yet juicy luck in your vicinity, but it may not become fully available unless you play around a lot, experiment freely, and maybe even stir up a ruckus. If you ask me, whipping up a bit of chaos is a small price to pay for an entertaining burst of divine assistance."

OHHHH FUCK YEAH.

Today is friday, any coincidence... I THINK FUCKING SO!!!

oh my.....look everyone its fubu yamaka again.....kicking a dead horse again.....waiting three days for a not funny comeback....again.....typing in caps.....again......looking for attention.....again.....trying way to hard to only fail miserably.........again

come on dood how many times can one person clown themselves?

i guess we are gonna find out the hard way.....

ps...

that west side outlaw you did with the wutangs signs are fucking ill fubu!! keep it hip hop!!

Archived