British

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I just would like to hear how do you feel about britain today?

You agree or disagree with UK being snobbed out against the european union? and why?

Do you think that T.Blair's secret plan is to attach submarines on the islands and move the whole country west to become the 51nd star?

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/WORLD/europe/09/06/blair.iraq/long.blair.ap.jpg'>

*Edited, unless you take ireland together

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest catwash

<Do you think that T.Blair's secret plan is to attach submarines on the islands and move the whole country west to become the 52nd star? >

yes.

at least, I hope it is. I'm sick of living in this shit country.... wish he'd hurry up about it

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mental invalid

i am fucking dying to get over to GB....honestly i think itll be a dope country....

Same here bro, i just hope i'll make the trip while they're still around...interatlantic tickets are expensive;)

Guest catwash
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Catwash- theres a simple anwser MOVE..I love living here!!!

yeah I know, it's in progress....

why love living here so much?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

When you've lived outside of it, you realize how dope of a country it really is.....

that's kind of my eventual plan, but i know i'll return to settle in my city although it is one fucked up place, but i still love it

i think the anti-european snobbishness is partly the old 'we used to run the fucking world' imperialist shit, and the still pervasive Little Englander attitude, a total island mentality, which makes britain less responsive to outside influences, to the point of resisting any kind of progress or change that smells a bit foreign in origination, although it's a different case with the good 'ol US, it's fucking embarassing to watch happen, i wish tony blair wasn't such a gimp for dubya, i hate that dumb hick bastard...another reason why i think a more integrated europe is a good idea, maybe stop blair being strung along if chirac and the gang could bully some sense into him...and fuck it, i'm up for the euro too...i'm not english so would never call myself british, plus i'm part irish anyway, so i feel more european

Archived