Kelly Osbourne/ antidepressants/ self harm

Guest imported_sofarok

Guest imported_sofarok

I love Kelly Osbourne….

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/o/Osbourne_Kelly/sq-kelly-osbourne-window-ac.jpg'>

I really do, I could marry her….it would be great…..im on some heavy weight new anti depressants and tonight I got drunk with a girl I lusted after for 3 years of my life, she called Emily which I think is a great name, I ate some nasty food on the way home a now I feel real bad, but that’s my fault. I self harm, any one else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm...i dont think i could ever lust over a girl for 3 years..i dig a chick for 20 minutes and im like..this is fucking stupid..but play on player...people like what they like...

Originally posted by graf-freely!

You guys are soo fool of shit!!!!!You know damn well youd fuck her!How many kids can say they fucked the anti-christ's daughter? now me...I wouldnt fuck!(but I'd let her suck me off probly):crazy:

how the fuck is ozzy the "anti-christ"?

jesus christ your stupid

I hate that stupid ugly fat bitch, with the exception of Ozzy I despise that entire family. I watched that show once, realized it wasn't funny in the least and never watched it again. How are these stupid fucks like the kings of America??

You can keep them. England doesn't want anything to do with them.....

i like to cut myself and do paintings with the blood.

i sometimes catch myself kinda digging on her, i have no idea why. for me it's all about ellen from pete and pete

Guest Canadiano

I bet 75 or more percent of kids don't even know that song is a Madonna song (a good one, too).

Just like a lot of faggots didn't know that Annie Are You OK? song was done by Michael Jackson, not Alien Ant Farm.

Originally posted by Glik0

Ellen? Kelly Osbourne? HOLY SHIT PEOPLE lust after atleast semi attractive people not fat or lanky ass bitchs fah real.

c'mon my niggaz is da niggaz gettin hi wit me, my niggaz is da niggaz that'll die for me..

yeah come to think of it nona is way hotter

Guest Andy Capp

she is the all time worst dancer.

even worse than me, and that's saying something.

the video is the worst next to her dancing, cause that's all it has in it.

Archived