MARLBORO RED

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL ETCH, GOOD 1

I STILL LIKE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU TURNED ON ME

IT WAS ACTUALLY A LIGHT BLUE POLO SHIRT, AND IT WAS PRETTY NICE... I WORK IN AN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT PLAYER, YOU HAVE TO LOOK THE PART...

ANYWAY, TODAY I'M WEARING A BROWN PLAID MARKS & SPENCER BUTTONDOWN, GAP JEANS, JORDANS, AND A SMILE BECAUSE I JUST GOT SOMETHING STRAIGHTENED OUT THAT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING...

Guest Canadiano

I gotta admit, that I feel Red on a lot of his posts. I'm having a hard time understanding why you guys take it so seriously. Then again, I know a lot of unintelligent people (outside this board) that can't take my sarcasm. Hell, i remember hitting some stupid graffiti party a few months ago, and even people ten years older than me were getting pissed just because I was clowning their chosen "starving artist graffiti writing" lifestyle.

that nak comment might be regarded as completely uncalled for, but that's about the only thing that comes even close to actual offensive that he has written. The reason he clowns you is because you take it all too seriously, and for real - that's fun. Remember clowning the nerd at school that picked his nose and ate it? And he would cry! Remember laughing, and he'd cry again? Shit was funny!

I guess the only reason i'm trying to justify his behaviour on this board is because some of us can relate to that particular type of sense of humour, and others can't. That's what separates us. He's insulted me, do I care? I've insulted others, and I can't even remember who. It's nothing, dudes and dudettes.

HITTIN' THE NAIL ON THE HIZEAD

YO CANADIANO, MY BOSS JUST TOLD ME YOU GUYS ARE ABOUT TO LEGALIZE/DECRIMINALIZE THE SWEET LEAF? IF THIS IS TRUE I'LL BE UP THERE SOON...

BY THE WAY, I READ THE GODFATHER BOOK A COUPLE TIMES TOO... I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T PUT THE PART ABOUT THE CHICK'S EXTRA TIGHT BOX IN THE FILM... LOL

Guest Canadiano

well, my buddy just got booked for a tag or some shit a few days ago, and he didn't get taken to the station, even. He just got one of those promise to appears. It has something to do with the cops and court finally getting enough sense to not waste precious tax dollars. Same with herbs.

Right now, if you get booked with, say, and oz of chron (try not to have it in dime baggies), you get nothing. You basically pay a fine, although it is different from a drinking in public ticket in certain ways. I wish I remember what they are, but it has something to do with the weed being criminal.

So, I hear that they wanna just make cops give out weed tickets. That's good enough for me, man.

and hey, Puzo is at his best when he's talking about how Johnny Fontane could've been one of those guys who have a lustful hatred for women. How he could've looked at them as treacherous adversaries there only to be beaten at their own game. But he decides to deal with them as an honest guy, and loves them for their beauty and such no matter what. Makes me reassess my own life.

shit fool...

you leave some gay post about leaving when you know your gonna come back.......trust me i know......

thats the player party foul of the message board steezy dog...

what was a i supposed to do......

"hugs and kisses marlboro you nyc asshole shit talker"

im rockin faded polo carpenter jeans, polo sport tshirt red, blue hill figger plaid button down, that hat JA had on in the cope video and some pumas. and the polo chocolate brown leather is on the back of the chair with matching gloves in the pockets.

OK RIGHT NOW I'M LISTENING TO MY BOSS AND A COWORKER TALKING ABOUT HOW A PANEL IN SENATE IS CONSIDERING LEGISLATURE TO LEGALIZE POT... I MEAN THEY ARE SAYING THIS AS I TYPE...

THIS GUY I WORK WITH IS ALSO TELLING ME HIS WIFE WON'T LET HIM SMOKE UNLESS IT'S LEGALIZED, BUT YET SHE JAY-WALKS AND THINKS THAT'S DIFFERENT! LOL

NOW HE'S SAYING SHE WAS MAD THAT HE DONATED MONEY TO NORML... LOL THIS IS TOO FUNNY

I GOT HIM A 50 PIECE LAST WEEK SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING... GUESS HE KEPT IT ON THE LO-LO

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

OH, BUT I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO SERIOUSLY GO THERE, AMSTERDAM STYLE...

GUESS I WAS MISINFORMED... FUCK MAN, I'VE BEEN LOCKED UP FOR WEED SO MANY TIMES DOWN HERE... FUCKING LAME

that sucks. i don't think that i know anyone that's been locked for erbs. even my buddies who got caught chopping pounds.

i don't know too much about the whole "America will never let it happen" aspect of the drug war, but we are getting closer and closer to the legalization. baby steps, man, baby steps.

Guest Canadiano

i went to a Marijuana Party jam at a bar last year. They were alright, actually, but I'd never vote for them. The head of the Toronto chapter chatted with me in the washroom for a good twenty minutes. He seemed pretty optimistic.

My buddy on the phone said it's been on the news enough lately, still.

It won't go down this time, though.

Apparently, they wanna make it so those with charges and records having to do with pot can get that shit wiped clean.

cause it still gets chilly and brisk when you exit the subway station sometimes...

move to cali fool....

weed is legal and less regulated than candy bars.....i shit you not.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ROCKING A LEATHER JACKET AND GLOVE FOR??? LOL

Archived