MARLBORO RED

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i didnt say equivelent shit head i said all you god loving fruitcakes remind me of that shit cus i just wathced detroit rock city

that movie is hilarious.:cool:

but you are still a dumb dizzonkey

Originally posted by iCEBERG

red, go kill yourself playboy

you were supposed to be gone like what? a month ago?

LOOK YOU LITTLE FAGGOT...

I KNOW IM TRYING TO BE A TOUGH GUY, WITH THE CAPS LOCK AND ALL, BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO POINT OUT HOW MUCH OF A DICK RIDER I AM TO THE PUBLIC

SO DONT TRY TO ACT LIKE YOUR FUCKING COOL, WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SIT AT HOME, AND THROW DICK TO MY MOM

SO GET OVER YOURSELF, NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOUR CORNY NAME YOU FUCKING NERD

NOW, IM GOING TO GO BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING EARLIER, AND GET MY GANGSTA ON YOU FUCKING DORK

Originally posted by MARLB0R0 RED

LOOK YOU LITTLE FAGGOT...

I KNOW IM TRYING TO BE A TOUGH GUY, WITH THE CAPS LOCK AND ALL, BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO POINT OUT HOW MUCH OF A DICK RIDER I AM TO THE PUBLIC

SO DONT TRY TO ACT LIKE YOUR FUCKING COOL, WHEN ALL YOU DO IS SIT AT HOME, AND THROW DICK TO MY MOM

SO GET OVER YOURSELF, NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOUR CORNY NAME YOU FUCKING NERD

NOW, IM GOING TO GO BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING EARLIER, AND GET MY GANGSTA ON YOU FUCKING DORK

:lol:

Guest socrates
Originally posted by Zack Morris

word...I'll bust out my knives sucka!!

isn't that intangiable's job????

And to RED and MAPO you guys just like to see others get mad and you find pleasure in others being in pain..one day you will learn when to close your mouth, even if someone else has to do it for you.

my werd. willy, dont let him get to you. the people that will piss you off are the ones who just do it for the shits and giggles just to see you pissed off. dont give them that benefit. just brush it off. besides, it's just the internet. i understand that dissing people in general is a little bit offensive, and harsh when started in a thread that is meant for support from other people, but that's what they like, they just like to start shit to watch other people get heated off of it.

xoxoxox

devilush

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by socrates

isn't that intangiable's job????

And to RED and MAPO you guys just like to see others get mad and you find pleasure in others being in pain..one day you will learn when to close your mouth, even if someone else has to do it for you.

actaully its not to make people mad, its just to do the whole "holy shit i cant believe he just said that thing"......like being on a bus full of niggers and yelling "HOW BOUT YALL PICK ME SOME COTTON"

for marl and mapo its- naks mom is dying so lets say really offensive shit....its wrong i kno but its funny, sorta like the offensive joke thread

Guest socrates

Except it's real and that's a big difference, do you make fun of it now but what happens when it's you..I garuntee you'd be the first one to be swingin on the person.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

naw i understand where mapo is coming from....i have a demented mind man...im not that close to my parents either tehy make my life a fuckin misery

Guest socrates

You understand that MAPO is a faggot who will one day get his and find out that no one will be there for him...except maybe you and RED, if ya'll make it that far.

DAMN I AM ACTUALLY IN SHOCK... I LAST CHECKED THIS SHIT AT APPROXIMATELY 7:30 PM AND THEN PROCEEDED TO EAT A DELICIOUS DINNER OF CHICKEN CUTLET, CREAMED CORN, AND CAESER SALAD (PREPARED BY ME) AFTER THAT I TOOK IN AN EPISODE OF "LAW & ORDER," SKETCHED, WATCHED A DISCOVERY CHANNEL PROGRAM ON LIGHTNING, WENT TO THE BAR, BULLSHITTED WITH MY CREW AND SOME ASSORTED FEMALES, AND THEN WENT PAINTING AND RETURNED HOME...

IT IS NOW 1:51 BY MY WATCH... AND IN MY ABSENCE THERE'S BEEN LIKE 3 GAZZILLION REPLIES AND EVEN A SHAMELESS DICKRIDER WHO WENT SO FAR AS TO CREATE AN ENTIRE NEW MEMBERSHIP JUST TO IMITATE ME FOR SEEMINGLY NO PURPOSE...

ALL I CAN REALLY SAY IS THAT I'M FLATTERED! CAN YOU BLAME ME? IF MY GOAL WAS TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU PEOPLE I'VE CERTAINLY DONE IT, NO? UNFORTUNATELY MY GOAL WAS NOT EVEN THAT AMBITIOUS... ALL I EVER REALLY WANTED OUT OF MY 12OZ MEMBERSHIP WAS ENTERTAINMENT WHEN I WAS BORED AT MY 9 TO 5...

MOE, I FEEL YOU KID... IT'S PRETTY SAD HOW SERIOUS THESE DUDES TAKE THIS SHIT, AND EVEN THOUGH I CAN 100% HONESTLY SAY THAT MY SARCASTIC ONLINE DEMEANOR REALLY DOES REFLECT MY TRUE PERSONALITY, THE FACE STILL REMAINS THAT YOU HAVE TO BE A REAL LOSER TO ASSIGN ANY IMPORTANCE TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ON HERE... THAT'S WHY IT BAFFLED ME THAT NAK WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS MOTHER... FUCKING BIZARRE IF YOU ASK ME, AND THAT'S WHY I TRIVIALIZED IT A LITTLE BIT... IT WAS COMPLETELY SURREAL!

ANYWAY, THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH... THANKS FOR MAKING ME MY VERY OWN POST, FUCK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

IT'S PRETTY SAD HOW SERIOUS THESE DUDES TAKE THIS SHIT,

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

BYE BYE GUYS AWWWWWW IT'S FUCKING SAD, I WOULD LIKE TO STAY BUT SOMETIMES IN LIFE YOU SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD

I HAD A LOT OF FUN AND MEMORIES WITH YOU BUNCH OF GOOFY FUCKS AND I KNOW ME BEING AROUND FOR THIS SHORT TIME REALLY SHOOK THINGS UP AND GAVE YOU PEOPLE A DIFFERENT OUTLOOK ON THE "POST SCENE" AND EVEN LIFE IN GENERAL...

PROBABLY NOT THOUGH, WHERE I'M GOING, YOU CAN'T COME, I'LL MISS YOU ALL, HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU, KIDS...

Guest ceas902

Marlobro red your such a fuckin homo... Thats pretty sad that your life is so pathetic that you had to rack up almost 1000 posts, almost all of them bitching and complaining at people.. If you dont like how things are, why are you here.. Go do something constructive with your time instead of getting your panties all up in a bunch....You trying to be the "Online Internet gangsta" is fuckin gay........

"BARD" LOL

BODICE RIPPER, IT'S TOUCHING THAT YOU CARED ENOUGH TO DIG THAT UP AND TRY TO SHED LIGHT ON MY GLARING INCONSISTENCIES...

UNFORTUNATELY, IF YOU TOOK THAT SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE DUMBER THAN ANYONE WHO TOOK THIS SERIOUSLY...

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN THAT THIS IS FOR FUN AND GAMES???

JOKES ON YOU CORNBALL... AND STOP TRYING TO WRITE GRAFFITI... YOU GOTTA GROW UP WITH IT TO EVEN UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING LAME... LOL

i dont even know what u said bout nakz mom situation all i have to say is sometimes when people on here have problems its easy for them to vent them out here then to talk to someone about it....and for u to come n and start shit about somthing that touchy to the dude is wrong, whatever u shoulda jus let it pass and moved on to the next thread to terrorize

Archived