MARLBORO RED

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

SUP CRYBABY.

instead of arguing in the thread where homies mom is gonna die...

i thought it would be more of a kinder thing to bring it here.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

DUDE, WONKA, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PRETTY BOY FUCK

GOD DOESN'T EXIST... I MEAN WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

TELL ME YOU ADHERE TO CHRISTIANITY BUT YOU'RE A NATIVE OF HAWAII? GO ON, TELL ME!

im a christian that doesnt go to church cause they want too much money..flash lights in your face..sit you through a movie and start preachin about how its bad to go to malls during Christmas season and look at girls sexually.

and honestly..im glad to live in hawaii..better that bumfuck NEW YORK.

MR RED..you really arent shit to me, but like a fuckin MAPO..you follow me around this internet board and heckle me..

go on, tell me what makes you follow me like a little bitch girlfriend that i wouldnt want cause of her constant nagging, her negative outlook on anything and sucks in bed.you talk shit about graf, but you dont put out, ever.

basically MR RED...YOU FUCKIN SUCK.i think it would be good if you and MAPO hooked up..so then people could see what a pair of assholes look like..

tah tah jocker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOO!

Willy dont let them get to you, really.... fuck that trash. There's always going to be A "mapo" or "Marlboro" around... but its just sad they had to bring that shit in naks thread... i mean shit man its kinda sad.

DUDE YOU SOUND SUPER CORNY...

GOT A GAY ONLINE CLUB AND STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK SHIT...

NOTHING REALLY MORE TO SAY... TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY JOCKS YOU BUT MAKE A THREAD BEARING MY NAME... OH WELL

KEEP PLAYING DUMB AND YOUR GOING TO FIND YOURSELF SHARING A ROOM WITH NAK'S MOM

DANCE PARTY FAG

hahaha. i forgot christians werent allowed to live in hawaii. you must worship pele! hahaha. the amount of ignorant motherfuckers around always keeps me entertained (well, theyre slackin lately). its a shame they dont touch on the history of hawaii in most schools around america. but shit, if everyone knew it was straight stolen and was already an established country....well, that just makes the states look bad now doesnt it. i swear to god im gonna crack and get loony up in here pretty soon. loony toony loony toony loony toony.....:D :crazy:

FIRST OF ALL JAH SHUT THE FUCK UP

AND ALL I WAS GOING TO SAY IS THAT IF YOU'RE A NATIVE OF HAWAII, THEN OBVIOUSLY CHRISTIANITY IS NOT YOUR ORIGINAL FAITH AND YOU'VE BEEN SOLD A LIE WHICH YOU EMBRACE TO THIS DAY... BUT FUCK IT, THE WEAK NEED A CRUTCH AND THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE...

first of all id just like to say that ive shut the fuck up...

how much of hte population on hawaii do you think are full hawaiian? there are like 100000 full hawaiians left in the world or some shit like that. and a lot of them are up in california. and besides, everyone who embraced christianity was sold a lie. fuck it.....

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by soopafeen

not to be a jerk, but could you stop posting the pictures of the frieght you did with tyboe, we get it, you know tyboe.

i dont know tyboe..you idiot

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by willy.wonka

SUP CRYBABY.

instead of arguing in the thread where homies mom is gonna die...

i thought it would be more of a kinder thing to bring it here.

MR RED....your fuckin stupid..i cant believe sitting here on my coconut computer people would actually think they know who you are.MR RED, i made this special thread for you cause you deserve it..i had 3 or 4 threads on me and they all werent half bad.

you, get an award for being a dick thats all..all on the jock..so instead of following me from thread to thread..i thought we could just bullshit here.

that is what youre doing right? following me from thread to thread?cause of your opinions on what good graf is?sorry, but i think the man is right when he says new york has a recycling style.its funny that everybody talks about bitig here, when everybodies graf looks like it came from somewhere else.

you have your new yorkers/new jersey...FX style goin on

you have your revok/saber style goin on

you have your original JOKER style goin on

you have daim/totem style goin on

even america is starting to bite off of EUROPE...isnt that ironic.

my friend tony asked the outright stupid but hillarious question...

"who style do you bite?" and everybody came up with the..oh, i dont bite..i just learn with my friends and my enviroment..."my surroundings"

so MR RED...MR ORIGINAL

before you get your panties in a bunch.....let me just say..on behalf of all the people you gave stupid shit for no reason, to fill your need for negativity....you can definately suck on my cack.

Guest uncle-boy

AND ALL I WAS GOING TO SAY IS THAT IF YOU'RE A NATIVE OF HAWAII, THEN OBVIOUSLY CHRISTIANITY IS NOT YOUR ORIGINAL FAITH AND YOU'VE BEEN SOLD A LIE WHICH YOU EMBRACE TO THIS DAY... BUT FUCK IT, THE WEAK NEED A CRUTCH AND THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE...

you ma'm are an idiot.

so because i was born in Hawaii i am supposed to follow the ancient Hawaiian religious practices? c'mon now thats just silly.:rolleyes:

Guest Canadiano

aw, c'mon, guys, leave it alone. Noone has to diss New York graffiti, 'cuz that's just plain stupid, and nobody has to give a fuck what marley says. take him for what he is, and try not to give him lessons in life, because I assure you all that if Marley acted like this 24/7 in real life, he'd either be a don, or a dead man. it's the internet, and it's fun to clown, argue, all of that. no need to have fifteen people try and play psychiatrist on him.

and that whole hawaii comment on christianity shouldn't be a big deal. If you're feeling articulate, shut his argument down, and if not, then let it slide and laugh while you sip on coconut milk and observe beautiful, exotic women walking around wearing nothing but swimsuits and smiles year round.

Guest Canadiano

you're just in a bad mood, nak - don't go low on us now. take it eaz, dude, for real. write.

i wish i remembered the quote exactly, or even who wrote it, but it was the quote of the day on the TTC Metro Today newspaper yesterday. some old mystery writer, anyway.

it went something like "Writing is not a profession, it is the vocation of anger and depression" - ok, nothing like that, actually, but that was the idea. When your mind is clear, write. not graffiti, necessarily, but rhymes, poetry, story, whatever. it gets a lot off the chest, and it usually turns out better when you're mad or sad.

whoa, cappin on nyc graff..... thats a no no. philly/jersey/nyc still come off with sick fuckin shit! shits not recycled, its evolved. its the oldest style and its come a long fuckin way. i still prefer that shit over most other styles. thats all ill say about that though.

try stay akamai bruddah. dont go sayin stupid shit cus homeys from ny......

Guest -MOE LESTER-

DUDE YOU SOUND SUPER CORNY...

GOT A GAY ONLINE CLUB AND STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK SHIT...

NOTHING REALLY MORE TO SAY... TALKING ABOUT SOMEBODY JOCKS YOU BUT MAKE A THREAD BEARING MY NAME... OH WELL

KEEP PLAYING DUMB AND YOUR GOING TO FIND YOURSELF SHARING A ROOM WITH NAK'S MOM

DANCE PARTY FAG

ahhaaha that made me laugh....everyone supporting nak reminds me of those "ANTI ROCK MUSIC" mothers who wont let their kids listen to rock music, and marl and mapo are just straight punking em ahhahahah rock on

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

ahhaaha that made me laugh....everyone supporting nak reminds me of those "ANTI ROCK MUSIC" mothers who wont let their kids listen to rock music, and marl and mapo are just straight punking em ahhahahah rock on

yes, moms who dont want there kids listening to rock music is the equivelent of people giving there condolences to a friend who is worried that his mother might die.:rolleyes:

idiot

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i didnt say equivelent shit head i said all you god loving fruitcakes remind me of that shit cus i just wathced detroit rock city, and all those moms were like go jesus, and then the kid yelled how he fucked some chick in church...i said that mapo and shit reminded me of the kids, not the parents,,,,shut up

Archived