Quote You First Post On 12oz.

Pistol

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I live in ireland and until VERY recently you could get fuck all paint, and the are only TWO main stores in the goddamn country from which you can even get it. Belton retails at about £6 ($5.40 ish), Montana and Proline at £4 ($3.57ish).

But bombing cans cost about £6.50 ($5.80)!! And these are VERY small stores, you cant steal them. So me and my crew scour the local spots and grab all those ditched bombing empties and fill them with cheaper car chrome, and they are good as new. All the toys buy the bombing cans and then use them for legal pieces, so there's always some to find.....

this is the earliest I can find..........................not terribly intersting really.................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

other than Spotted this would be my first:

hahahahahahaha Frate Raper that is the best story I have heard in a long time.

It was to this story:

TRUE STORY! My best freinds girlfriends boss told us this one night drunk.

He met this hottie in a bar he knew she was gunna be a slut in the sack and he wants his brown belt bad!!!!!

So he scoops her up their at her place bonking and shes like "stick it in my ass" you can quote that to kiddies!

so he starts to ram this hoe in the dumper yadda yadda yadda....He wakes up with a HORRIBLE BURNING ALL OVER HIS CACK! doods shitting he's got an std from this hoe.He goes to the clinc and they can't find shit wrong his twig and berrys.Off to the hospital and they can't find shit wrong either....so he tells the doc about the night before and the doctor now wants exrays taken on his cack.He's like why? doc's like i got a feeling.So they exray Mikes wang and what do they find??????????BAM A PEICE OF CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so 2 hours of sergery and Mikes off work for a week.

I'm still in shock he told us this but he was mad wasted!

THIS IS TRUE!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

wait, you ride a scooter? hahahahaa hahahahahaha

i can so see this, heeeeyyy guythhh lettttth go ride our thcoooooterthh and paint flowerthhh on the wallth

hahahaha

wait for me thilly!!! daddyth got thome buttter!!!!!!!!

this is funny stuff

did anyone bring the THUMMERTHQUASH? ewwwwww i luv thummerthquash!

corny. this isnt technically my first post on 12o. i had another name, controlaltdelete then i got banned for having a bad email. this was in Sun Dialect's thread on Heroes.

The thread topic

Originally posted by 415PLAYA

I was just wondering does anybody know who did the first scribe shot ever who started this thing that turned in bunch o scribble scrabble on the bus??

Me

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I think my mom started that one in the late 60's. She was looking for a good time all right.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Bumple-berries.

Originally posted by Pistol

Ok if you don't know how your lame.

1. Click on your profile

2. On the right towards the top of all your info click on "Search all post's by user"

3. Click on "Last page"

4. Quote that bad boy.

5. Don't be embarrassed.

Originally posted by yoink

my two cents...books i read semi recently or reread

dune: frank herbert...even if it is sci fi....but smart author...and reallly creative... its entertaining and touches on alot of subjects(the series is great but after book three it got far fetched still i like)

cycle of the werewolf:certainly not a literary classic, but fun to read plus its illustrated by bernie wrightson (horror artist and some comics) and from 1989 its kinda cool

and seriously not jumping on the patriotism bandwagon mark bowden is an awesome writer (black hawk down, killing pablo) some military history is interesting especially when looked at from both sides.

lastly: ransom the untold story of international kidnapping by ann auerbach, really fucking good good read and damn enlightening

its not chaucer or mark twain..but hey..:D

never contributed to this, just thought of it right now.

bump.

H E L P_

there's this super tough sticker paper I don't know where to find.

It's almost like peel off vinyl. Like stickin' plastic

I've heard it's for pro-photographers, but I've seen it in colours too.

W H A T I S I T ? ? ? ? ? ?

now here's the strange part....

I went to search all posts from my old user name and I see this,

Displaying Topics 1 to 30 of 6276. Shouldn't there be 7000?

Originally posted by -Rage-

New Mexico?! Worm's shit has made it all the way up to Vermont... Adikts crew is fucking crazy-shit!

Peace

------------------

---=== Rage ===---

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

03-26-2001 11:01 AM

Something's wrong in the 12oz matrix....

-Rage-

Veteran

"Ain't there an all girl crew in LA? What are they called? SKS? No wait, that's a gun. SWS? No.... SGS... that's it "Simply God Sent" or some shit like that.

Hey I have to give girls their props. Let's face reality, this is a man dominated field much like everything else in society. Anyone who doesn't beleive that probably doesn't believe we need affirmitive action as well.

Yeah and graff is pretty fucking dangerous as well. I wouldn't suggest even leaving the house without pepperspray, a good knife or two, a garoutte and whatever else you may find handy. I usually have all kinds of stuff. Spikes are good. A short pipe maybe. The cool thing about spraypaint is if you got a lighter: instant flamethrower. But damn just don't leave it on too long unless you want it to blow up in your fucking face. Is it legal to carry throwing stars? hmm.."

I wouldn't have guessed my first post would be about girls. Note the amount of violence in the post. Sex and violence. I am such a fucking american.

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by i'mlost:

there's that aroma that i've smelled before...MOOGLE?'S nuts bouncing against my chin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by MOOGLE? (edited 07-09-2001).]

quote:

yea it only goes back to 2001.....haha i still suck at puncuation, but at least i dont type in all caps anymore

Originally posted by GucciCondom

The yobs caused thousands of pounds of damage by spraying a silver and green design, resembling futuristic homes

greatest thing i have heard all day

the harry potter train thread..the "resembling futuristic homes" had me on my ass laughing for some reason.

my first post was in a "last 3 cd's you bought" thread. and i had just bought weston. what a fag.

johny cash--solitary man. my new favorite cd.

lars frederikson and the bastards--not bad, not great.

weston--got beat up. this is the third time i bought this cd because i lost the first 2.

i hate wigger chicks

i hate phones immenseley and refuse to invest in those dam cell phones..

i hate the word bitch

i hate the coined rapper phrase "dirty south"

i hate dirty sidewalks

i hate these cheap ass k-mart tweety bird and smiley face clothes.

i hate those dam leathere racing jackets the G's are wearin nowadays

i hate master p cash money and all those nerds that make money for speaking jibberish

i hate chicks that think they are above everyone

i hate marth stweart

i hate my step mom

i hate corpoarate giants

i hate cable TV

i hate the country (too dam quiet)

i hate the suburbs

i hate bad bathroom experiences

i hate those kids that put those loud ass mufflers on shitty ass cars

i hate the federal tax system but i do understand why we have it and its prolly better in the long run..

i hate everyone that makes more money thatn me.

i hate computers and their dam hassles.

i hate runny paint.

i hate those dam "gold dots adn gray dots"

i dont like the arabic people around here that act like they are so dam bad ass

i hate the guy who coined the phrase. a penny saved is a penny earned.

fuck this shit.. i hate lots of shit. pz

this was my first post.. kind of lengthy..

swif1:

Originally posted by swif1

sup yall...im new to this board and ish, but its tight since Ouija made this topic a sticky so that i wont go posting a new topic about me being a newbie and wanting to know how to do this and that..

damn..tahts a lot of readin to do...i wanna go tag with a can, but i need to practice up on it :P

fuck you.