Quote You First Post On 12oz.

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

oh shit!! i found it!

Originally posted by willy!wonka

well if anybody minds thier own business these days is none of my nevermind.i think we as the human race have grew too plenty and have forgotten how to use the full capability of our minds.the thing is we are a curious race.we think we know when we really dont.so we look on our brothers for answers.we are trying to cope not that we're nosey.THE MAN THAT KNOWS HE KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL IS A VERY WISE MAN INDEED..

from the training ground i think

i agree that a clean tag is important but also make sure that you are able to do good outlines, afterall its outlines of letters that you will have to eventually deal with and not only tags. if you have a name where you are unable to put the letters together dont use it. its also not a bad idea to have a name that you can piece with and bomb with. i dont know, everybody is different. some people have names that they piece and bomb with regularly and have tags that they use when they are feeling something different or for when their name is hot.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by me IS cool

That colt45 one looks cheesy to me.... well, considering I've seen some more of his work and the other ones rocked..... all are pretty dope though.

8-25-2001 10:01AM :king:

THE WRITERS FORUM > THE BENCHES - IMAGES > BRICK SLAYERS > A battle please Judge

Originally posted by krie

the white one on the right hand side is f@%kin rockin! :D

:king:

Guest Stapler
Why do people fuck there friends over.....

I hate that shit. The worst of which happened when i was going to the country i am now in, a friend i had known since kindergarten [i would have died for this friend] let his girlfriend and her friends steel stuff from the girl who i was going to this country with`s passport, money [a gift from her family], and all her cards and shit. And when i asked him if he knew who it was which i knew he would i said swear on ouyr friendship and he did. MUTHER FUCKER IS GONNA DIE when i get back. Yeah so feel free to share your stories of people FUCKING you over who you thought were friends.

:D :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tanner:

this brings up something ive been wanting to know. on freight trains crossing the united states borders are they searched or anything? the yards along the borders are almost definetly hot. but do they do any special checks for aliens ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and my 1st post was:

living in southern california somewhat close to the border, i dont really think they(workers, border patrol, etc) check boxcars since ive seen hispanics in groups of 10 jump out of slow moving boxcars. ive also read about workers finding about 30 dead illegal aliens in a boxcar in the same area

oh well. nothing too spectacular.........

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

Originally posted by DankLordz

that was wierd to see kid gorgeous on someones list.

bands who are all sleeping on.

NO TIME LEFT

TRAGEDY

DYSTOPIA

HIS HERO IS GONE

MAN IS THE BASTARD

Y

INFEST

CROSSED OUT

PLUTOCRACY

and

SPAZZ

and

LIFES HALT

------

damn... all of those bands except No Time Left and Y are in my 'listened to in the last week or so' stack of records

that last line was my first post... responding to danklordz...

you people got it all wrong, this isnt a post for your pathetic "soft drinks". ( i dont consider surge a mere soft drink, one would be so lucky to sum it up in so few words...) this post is about my undying love for that sweet green liquid and all the feelings which accompany it, your useless information about your pussy drinks are totally irrelevant, please take your shit elsewhere.

HAIL SURGE.

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Spade

I made a wood frame out of 1x1's and i take the stencil and staple it to the frame. (Kinda like a canvas).

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another way to do this is to use poster board, matt board, cardboard (basically anything cheap and somewhat rigid) and fix it to the outside edges. It'll give you about the same effect. Obviously not as good as wood, but then again wood doesn't fold. ;)

Guest SPLINTER

for splinter

HAVE ANY OF YOU BUSTED A FR8 WHILE ITS STILL ON THE RAIL( NOT IN A YARD)?

for retnilps

: RunDMC nuff said. close thread.

naw just fuckin. too many to list.

for Fat Rat

hey Pistol if you ever get through La Puente get on Main st. and find Pizza Co.(Double Play Pizza). this stuff is good.Goes for WhenOne if you still in theSGV-OC

area.

NO!

for Fred Quimby

who cares if its live anyway? nobody. why does it matter?? it doesnt. why do people care?? theyre retarded.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by THEdude

yeah so you want to make some hot chocolate?

so you start with a pot right like a small one unless you're fat.

ok so you get three cups of milk and you pour them into the pot.

put it on the stove.

then get some of that hard chocolate they sell, most of them have like spanish names and stuff, well you throw on little bar or whatever in the pot, and you stir gently until the chocolate has dissolved or when the milk starts boiling????

so then it should be done just wait until it gets cool enough to drink

yeah so fuck zoom!

those little bastards suck

man I'm a retard:(

haha:)

Originally posted by mr.e

man.... i thought this was color of the cars.....damn im dumb.

i paint at night, and only at night.....im wayyyy to paranoid for my own good

------------------

feel sorry for the kids who had to play with the neon-colored G.I.Joes...

4-30-2000