L . A.

el nervo

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Esai

Straight up coolcat, I left my wallet at his pad and he returned it to me th next day untouched(with 60$ in it). At that time most of the well known writers I was meeting were pricks(a lot of them my partners), people like that give me hope for graff.

just met zoueh for the first time - hes pretty cool - him and doner been doing alot of rollers lately...

Originally posted by TonySuprano

JIGZ - dude is a madman - i dont think he reps any crews anymore and he still mobbs he gotta be like 26 by now

Geez... you make it sound like 26 is too old to be painting. You gotta rock out with your cock out way longer than that.

Originally posted by Secret

Geez... you make it sound like 26 is too old to be painting. You gotta rock out with your cock out way longer than that.

Actually i dont know jigz or anything (hes mad ill) but hes probably older than that. I guess theres no age limit on bombing but if your like 28-30 years old and u get busted - i think youd feel kinda stupid.

Guest seno.oner

THEREVOKER1

Rookie

if you're the real revok :rolleyes: then post some shit from your book theres enough of your painted shit on here....and the "sever" thats on here

Originally posted by SatansArtist

Hell yeah Nice way to put it!!! ahhaha:D

Aaaaaah! Deva!! What's up!! It was so cool chillin with you again. I'm sorry I didn't get to say bye to you at that party! I was throwing up bacardi and strawberries outside in the bushes :D

Originally posted by Secret

Aaaaaah! Deva!! What's up!! It was so cool chillin with you again. I'm sorry I didn't get to say bye to you at that party! I was throwing up bacardi and strawberries outside in the bushes :D

I was wondering where you went!!! lol :crazy: well take care and I will see you seen at another shindig..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DR. POTNA

werd is bondage kid.

nice postadge......;) but all this bullshit side drama is lame... revok isnt am7 and sever isnt awr... YO KIDS DO UR HOMEWORK BEFORE U CLAIM SOMEONE... U FAKE ASSES LIVE ON 21 FRONT STREET...

• 7 years later...

Re: werd is bondage kid.

nice postadge......;) but all this bullshit side drama is lame... revok isnt am7 and sever isnt awr... YO KIDS DO UR HOMEWORK BEFORE U CLAIM SOMEONE... U FAKE ASSES LIVE ON 21 FRONT STREET...

Actually, REVOK was AM7 for many years, but chose to stop pushing it after head butting & major disagreements with an unnamed member.

• 2 months later...

Archived