L . A.

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest august brown

I was just wondering if anyone knew of some spots that are pretty chill in the azusa/glendora/san dimas areas. I know its not LA but its pretty darn close.

Re: NICE!!

Originally posted by aichs47

ah good to see some of tlok zoueh and hael shit! hael is old skool, the only new booty in tnt is mozz. where are the colt pics:D

i only have a throw up and i am going to post what colt has done in stl on the stl tread

Originally posted by soopafeen [/i]

Has Hael been writing for hella long, or did he somehow just get down with tnt.

Hael is a straight G. I can honestly say that growing up through all the TSS/TNT KWS beef Hael is nuthing but down. Its funny cause a guy I ride with was from KWS back in the day. And after all the drama and the lost lives. He still to this day says "Hael was feared on the street"....

hey

anybody got this flick i saw it once on here it was rask pysa and zes in what looked like a yard of some sort it was on a red wall with a fence to the left side i really liked it but never got a chance to save it id appreciate it if tony or one of you other la cats would post it for a brothe;)

Archived