Chruch of Euthanasia!!

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm i think population controll is a very good thing. Its getting so fucking crowded it makes me sick there are no open spaces anymore. But they way they want to control population isnt the best. I seriously think we should have a limit simular to what china has here in the united states. People are having more than 2 babies. And i dont mean to rag on a particular race cause i certainly am not racist. But around here the mexican familys breed like rabbits they have huge fucking familys like 5 kids. It all makes me sick to see so many housing developments in what used to be the pristene untouched areas of the world.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

hmm i think population controll is a very good thing. Its getting so fucking crowded it makes me sick there are no open spaces anymore. But they way they want to control population isnt the best. I seriously think we should have a limit simular to what china has here in the united states. People are having more than 2 babies. And i dont mean to rag on a particular race cause i certainly am not racist. But around here the mexican familys breed like rabbits they have huge fucking familys like 5 kids. It all makes me sick to see so many housing developments in what used to be the pristene untouched areas of the world.

yeah im half mexican. atleast my mom and dad kept it down to me and my sis. seriously 2 kids per family, then the women should get their tubes tied. and what ever they do to men so they stop producing fertiale sperm.

haha actually im really liking this church thing. HAHA except for the part about suicide. But other than that i agree with all these rules:

This means NO BREEDING! Procreation is grounds for immediate excommunication. Some related guidelines for good living follow:

Suicide is optional, but encouraged.

Abortion may be required to avoid procreation.

Cannibalism is mandatory if you insist on eating flesh.

Sodomy is optional, but strongly encouraged.

Note that cannibalism is limited to consumption of those ALREADY DEAD. There is currently no shortage. Killing people for food is strictly prohibited, no matter how hungry you are. Also note that contrary to popular belief, sodomy is defined as any sexual act not intended for procreation. Fellatio, cunnilingus, and anal sex are all forms of sodomy and are still illegal in many states. Masturbation may or may not be sodomy; the jury's still out on that, but it's okay with us, especially if you kill yourself while doing it.

Archived