S . T . L .

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN A WHILE AGO,BECAUSE THERE IS A SHIT LOAD OF GRAFFITI IN ST.LOUIS.LIKE I CAME FROM THE EAST AND MAN AS SOON AS YOU HIT E.ST.LOUIS THERE IS GRAFF.DONT TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE GRAFFITI DOESN'T HAPPEN OUT HERE.I CANT WAIT TO START PAINTING WITH SOME OF THE CAV CREW.

ATTENTION, LIQUIOR AND DRUGS THE MOVIE WILL START FILMING THIS MONTH. SCENES WILL INCLUDE............

1.HOAX SNORTING PILLS OF COCAINE.

2.MEMBERS OF LD DRINKING BUCKETS OF GIN

3.20 DOLLAR CRACKHEAD BLOWJOBS.

4.FIGHTS

5.STEALING

6.AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

.............................................................................................................

Sounds like the Bumfights video to me

I was there in May, and east st. louie is where i saw the most work, but the rest and even downtown was pretty clean. I dont want to make it sound like there's no graff, but it's not like im turning my head every 20 seconds. nothing special. take no offense to this...... Im just an outside observer giving my perspective.

Guest spoiledroten

you must be fucking kidding, every time i go out for a drive i see some new shit, what the fuck are you talking about, i know its not nearly as hit up as nyc, la, or sf, but fuck, its not like its pleasantville

dude why tha fuck you gettin all crazy. You're basically telling me stl is bombed real hard? nope! for all you outsiders listen up....... Im an outsider and this is my history. I was born outside DC in the early 70's, then moved to miami in the early 80's where i lived until 94. my parents are from jersey city. now i live in the crappy midwest. I grew up around graff. Now i live in the midwest.

This town WANTS to be like that. This town aint got much, but some bombed spots. I saw many many empty, unbuffed, virgin walls.

pleeeeeeaaase.

aint sayin' your not hard, or not putting in work, but admit, there's really not that many writers.

Little ol' miami, for example...... circa 1992. I recorded ACTIVE writers (i saw up several times) between kendall drive and bird road (not a huge area. maybe 1/16 of miami's total area) and my list topped over 200.

Yeah, you aint NEARLY as bombed as you'd think.

drop it. fuck da bullshit.

out

thanks. and i do get a little crazy.i just dont think st.louis should be slept on . and what you may see as virgin walls may not be.but in any case i appreciate your honesty and your opinion. we have maybe 20 writers and only half really but in work.nuff said.

• 5 months later...

Archived