Opinions

Flat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He freestyled that piece, and hes been painting the same length of time as me.. So I didnt think it was too bad :) His sketches are mad, but he doesnt realise he doesnt have the skill to paint them yet..

But thanks.. I just wish I could do my lines straighter, more confident and shit.. Pisses me off redoing lines over and over :(

you have the right idea. I respect that you didn't attempt something you're not capable of. All you can really do now is draw your ass off and paint as much as possible. And keep it on the simple tip. Keep up the good work.:cool:

lmfao

want advice load up a bazooka,stick it in youre mouth,and pull the trigger:D :D :D :D :D just kidding at least youre not biting revok fills and white flares played out and youre shit is too simple try adding more style into it also use fills that you make up by youre damn self .....an advice from the south side of things:king:

i think that trek could be better with a little work, for only 3 months your pretty good , remeber cleanliness is next to godliness, keep ya shit clean kid , and smack the fuck out of all those stevie williams wanna be fresh kids at the park , keep skating heshian! o yea but a tip too when you have flarey things like the loop on the right arm of the R make them all match or somewhat match to give the letters more of a flow , any joe blow can do 4 good letters in a different style but it takes a good writer to put them all together in one style you know?

Archived