if your clueless about the opposite sex like me;

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Women are stupid. They dont know what they want. they eather want this, or they want that. But until they figure that out guys just wont know what to do.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Swizel

Women are stupid. They dont know what they want. they eather want this, or they want that. But until they figure that out guys just wont know what to do.

you dont get it do you?

MEN are stupid, women are crazy. That's life!

yeaaaa, women arent stupid. we really are smart. but i can agree that we are just crazy. we are indecisive, we always try to think that guys can read our minds, sometimes we act out on contradictions, we cry, we whine and not do anything about it (some women), and sometimes we instigate fights. but you can't live without us...you love us.

ehhh, dont worry non-hetero. women are confusing. and i can guarantee that you arent the only one.

i just deal with the fact that ill never be in to dating....i hate myself too much to hang out with some girl and share my stupid fucking feelings with her...id rather paint.

Originally posted by Swizel

Useless post. If attempting to be informed about something, disregard. But the first thing about chicks is this: ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING INSANE. Even the sane ones. I take that back. Especially the sane ones.

Originally posted by socrates

Just remember...Guys are dumb and women are smarter...and they willalways let you know about it.

Perhaps some women may be more intelligent, but I've found that what our culture often defines as "Intelligence" is nothing more than a willingness to conform. Every "smart" chick I've ever met or dated has been so overly emotional that their emotions often cloud their judgement to the point that THEY'RE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Wilt

i just deal with the fact that ill never be in to dating....i hate myself too much to hang out with some girl and share my stupid fucking feelings with her...id rather paint.

word...relationships are over-rated

Archived