Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest postaholic

KEEP ME INFORMED FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Guest postaholic

alright fuckers, since i dont got a computer, i see some dope threads everyonce in awhile but then they dissapear the next day, i cant keep up.

so be a friend, and post up good links from threads in channel zero or walls/trains sections of the bench for me to check out....

thank you for your time.

that is all.

:king: ;) :lol:

Guest postaholic

MAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMEROID GLAND MUFUCKA!!! ill kill you.

anerexic albino giraffe neck mufucka!

:beat: :heated: :spent:

SAVE UP AND GET A DELL DUDE, MAYBE YOU COULD EVEN WIN THAT PROMOTIONAL BENZO AND REALLY LIVE OUT YOUR WIGGER DREAMS...

TILL THEN YOU'RE GOING TO MISS OUT ON SOME REALLY IMPORTANT, MEANINGFUL SHIT... NOT

Wel will never tell you. Because you wont be neer a computer to find out. So how the hell are we gonna keep you informed.

Ive figured it out give us you Name, Telaphone#, and address. And well be sure to let you know. OK

Guest Swizel

Damn it that was mine.

I was under someone elses name. So gimme.

Originally posted by Another_fake

Wel will never tell you. Because you wont be neer a computer to find out. So how the hell are we gonna keep you informed.

Ive figured it out give us you Name, Telaphone#, and address. And well be sure to let you know. OK

shut the fuck up ya dumb limey cunt. put the tea bag down, and come out with your hands up.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by avils

shut the fuck up ya dumb limey cunt. put the tea bag down, and come out with your hands up.

:rolleyes:

That was Swizel. That dumbass logged onto the same terminal I'd been on earlier that day...Good thing I've learned to logoff since then...that fake.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this