my mom might die

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i gotta go with wale on this shit. if you know what it like to lose someone like your mom you wouldnt be jokin on this or calling him a sensitive emo kid or whatever, its not easy to go through and it can change your life. if you have lost someone close to you and your still joking on him i dont know what to say to you, thats extremely messed us. to have someone that was a part of you, someone that helped create you, someone that is half of you just be gone one day is some hard shit to deal with. its not your girlfriend moving hundreds of miles away after you two have been chillin every day for years, its not your dog, cat or hamster dieing and its not a good friend dieing of an overdose although thats hard as well. i understand that death represents different thing to everybody but to joke on a kid whether you know him or not while his mom is dieing in the hospital is inexusable. its bullshit. i wish i could sit here and say i hope you experience somebody cracking on you and your mom while shes dieing in a hospital but i cant. i havent had someone joking on me and my mom while she was dieing and im glad but i do know what its like for kids to crack on me and my mom after shes dead and it doesnt fucking feel good. i dont want to come on here and say you are bad people for joking about it while naks mom is in the hospital dieing because i dont know you and i have had too many people assume bad shit when they dont know me or have even had a conversation with me in my life but you are making the statement in this situation and anybody else that reinforces it is just showing you what you are doing and its really sad that you dont care. you are digging your own grave and are following in the steps of mapo if you ask me. dont be mad when theres a party in your honor. peace.

some ppl are odd.. heh.. anyway man.. m mom had a stroke too.. lost hella vision in her eye.. and has memory problems. but shes alive and still somewhat the same she was before.. i dont live with her tho .. i moved out after the 8th grade cuz i was fuckin up in school and my mom stressed me out.. she was a bi polar manic depressive before the stroke... shes worse now and tried to commit suicide one night.. basically.. what im sayin is.. alot of shit happens to ppl like this.. hang in ther itl work out for the best.. im glad to see you care enough and need the support more than i did.. when i heard about my mom trying to commit suicide and all that.. i really didnt beleive anything i was hearing and put it in the back of my head and never worry about it... its weird.. im not compassionate as i wanna be.. same with the 9/11 attacs. i mean.. it was crazy and all.. and alot of ppl died.. but honestly.. i never lost sleep over it.. im not a prick.. its just.. my mind doesnt greif over big changes like it should.. which is odd tho because im on of the least selfish people i know... just lately things in my head are weird... done with the nightly ramble.. summarized.. hang in there.. youll get thru it..

ya nak whats up .

im not gonna say i know what your going though coz i dont , im about the same age as you , ive had to deal with people i know killing themselves but i cant begin to imagine what your going through . anyway dont even give a shit about the shit talkers on here , the fact is theres real people behind the computers and some of them do actually care.

just wanted to say that.

hang in their man .

just make sure she knows you love her , friends and family first .

peace .

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

i gotta go with wale on this shit. if you know what it like to lose someone like your mom you wouldnt be jokin on this or calling him a sensitive emo kid or whatever, its not easy to go through and it can change your life. if you have lost someone close to you and your still joking on him i dont know what to say to you, thats extremely messed us. to have someone that was a part of you, someone that helped create you, someone that is half of you just be gone one day is some hard shit to deal with. its not your girlfriend moving hundreds of miles away after you two have been chillin every day for years, its not your dog, cat or hamster dieing and its not a good friend dieing of an overdose although thats hard as well. i understand that death represents different thing to everybody but to joke on a kid whether you know him or not while his mom is dieing in the hospital is inexusable. its bullshit. i wish i could sit here and say i hope you experience somebody cracking on you and your mom while shes dieing in a hospital but i cant. i havent had someone joking on me and my mom while she was dieing and im glad but i do know what its like for kids to crack on me and my mom after shes dead and it doesnt fucking feel good. i dont want to come on here and say you are bad people for joking about it while naks mom is in the hospital dieing because i dont know you and i have had too many people assume bad shit when they dont know me or have even had a conversation with me in my life but you are making the statement in this situation and anybody else that reinforces it is just showing you what you are doing and its really sad that you dont care. you are digging your own grave and are following in the steps of mapo if you ask me. dont be mad when theres a party in your honor. peace.

couldnt of said it better myself , as i said before i do belive in god and what not and wow ive read the whole bible one summer between painting and skating and i actually got alot from it (no im not one of those holy rollers) but the old testament is a good read , a eye for a eye , you talk shit now but once you guys are on here whining you will get yours 10 fold, so just keep that in mind bitch boys

hey dude, is everything alright? well, my mom recently passed away like two months ago from cancer. i felt empty, and confused. didnt know what was happening.. i really wanted my mom to see me grow up, and live a good life. i know shes proud of me and how strong ive kept. i really do miss her. keep your head up always, and never lose faith. stay strong. peace,

-planone

( to:haters-

you guys are a waste of life. when you DIE, i hope you turn into a public toilet, so everyone can piss and shit on you...)

Nak, all those people talkin shit are weak. They're just trying to get a reaction. I'm not sure what'd inspire someone to be so careless with their words.... maybe it's attention that they want. I'm going to start a new thread in a minute, and I think it'll help alot of us out.... I'd like to say thank you to everyone that's being positive and contributing wisdom, I can only imagine the tremendous amount of courage you all are giving to Nak.

If you're not offering support, the door is over there. I don't remember who exactly, but I've heard a few say that they hate their family or they don't like them. You are only hurting yourself. If you don't like your family I'm sure there's a reason, and behind that reason is a cause for it. No loving mother and father bring a kid into the world to hate or mistreat them. No brother or sister is born hating their kin.

I appreciate my family.... I know that they are there for me. Although, you can wear out your welcome, so to say, your family will help you more often than not when no one else can/will. So, with that said, I leave you, whom have openly showed their lack of composure and respect, with a question:

Ever walked a mile in someone elses shoes?

This is TT

sorry to hear that man, i didnt read it all but just wanted to say i was thinking about it. i know what you feel like, i lost my step father about 4 months ago. we didnt even ind out how he died. that was hard. he was one of the most inspiring people that ever came in my life even tho he wasnt my real father. i really hope things work out for you.

theyre never dead if you dont forget them.

YOUVE GOT ME ALL WRONG

I REALLY DONT GIVE TWO SHITS IF YOUR MOM DIES OR NOT, IM BEING HONEST. THESE FAGS SIT ON HERE AND SAY MAN I FEEL FOR YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH, REALLY, THEY'D JUST AS SOON STEAL YOUR PAINT, CALL YOU A TOY ( WHICH THEY HAVE DONE TO YOUR BOY TACO BELL BOMBER IN THE BENCH) ETC... JUST CAUSE YOUR MOM DIES DOESNT MAKE YOU SPECIAL. SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, AND THE INTERNET ISNT THE PLACE YOU COME FOR EMPATHY.

honestly, ALL you guys talkin shit are some stupid motherfuckers. hopefully, someday, youll realize how fucked up it is to joke about shit like this. it doesnt matter if its just an internet message board or not. i dont especially take shit seriously on this board but some people do and it doesnt matter who the person is, if theyre mom is in critical condition, you dont fuck around with it. just learn when to shut the fuck up. fuck it, im not gonna say anymore right now. just stop being so fuckin insecure....

Re: YOUVE GOT ME ALL WRONG

Originally posted by $$$$

I REALLY DONT GIVE TWO SHITS IF YOUR MOM DIES OR NOT, IM BEING HONEST. THESE FAGS SIT ON HERE AND SAY MAN I FEEL FOR YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH, REALLY, THEY'D JUST AS SOON STEAL YOUR PAINT, CALL YOU A TOY ( WHICH THEY HAVE DONE TO YOUR BOY TACO BELL BOMBER IN THE BENCH) ETC... JUST CAUSE YOUR MOM DIES DOESNT MAKE YOU SPECIAL. SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, AND THE INTERNET ISNT THE PLACE YOU COME FOR EMPATHY.

YES IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME , BUT WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN IT REALLY FUCKS THE INDIVIDUAL AND THE FAMILY UP... JUST BECAUSE WE wish HIM AND HIS FAMILY LUCK< DOESNT MEAN THAT IT IS EFFECTING OUR LIVES DAILY< BUT WE CAN STILL FEEL FOR THE KID., and hope the best.. I AM NOT STARTING SHIT< YOU ARE INTITLED TO YOUR OPINIO< JUST LIKE WE ARE INTITLED TO OUR OWN< DOESNT MAKE US FAGS< IT MAKES US PEOPLE>..

dude really, if your just gonna say you dont care and shit, dont type nothing please

i just got back from the hospital, she is going worse. she got weaker and they havta put a tude down her throat :(

i just can't imagine losing her now, after all this she hasta pull through i love her so much

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite im gonna stop replying to this...boohoo yuor moms dying, yes that dooes suck and for people who love hteir parents...yes it does suck....i dont got a problem with you nak or your fucking mom and im not gonna make fun of that....its the extremely faggotness the other 12oz members are giving off as they continously offer to suck your dick to make you feel better

Archived