my mom might die

•nakone•

yea mapo got banned , and to all the people saying that some of the people replying are fake its true some people dont care , but i truely do care its hard to lose friends its hard to lose family , writers are a family wether you like it or not your part of something that not every can or will be were a breed of people who live in the night and enjoy what we do , no matter what we are all here its the same as some writer dying that you dont know but they inspired you , nak needs suport to get through the dark times that COULD lie ahead (but hopefully dont) and if its a few people that only know him over the net that give it to him thats fuckin fine were all people too wether its just words on a screen to you doesnt matter because theres a person behind those words

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WALE!pd

yea mapo got banned , and to all the people saying that some of the people replying are fake its true some people dont care , but i truely do care its hard to lose friends its hard to lose family , writers are a family wether you like it or not your part of something that not every can or will be were a breed of people who live in the night and enjoy what we do , no matter what we are all here its the same as some writer dying that you dont know but they inspired you , nak needs suport to get through the dark times that COULD lie ahead (but hopefully dont) and if its a few people that only know him over the net that give it to him thats fuckin fine were all people too wether its just words on a screen to you doesnt matter because theres a person behind those words

Finally someone spoke some truth...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

ya know, there's certain people that just need to be shot...

cheers, nak... good luck...

yes, like you and all the rest of these fucking faggots comforting some dork on the internet who you dont even know...this happens daily get over it...

Guest THEdude

keep your head up dude

I think everyone has lost someone close to them so I think we all know what you're going through.

so mapo is gone? haha no more gay pics, I'm happy:)

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by WALE!pd

writers are a family wether you like it or not your part of something that not every can or will be were a breed of people who live in the night and enjoy what we do , no matter what we are all here its the same as some writer dying that you dont know but they inspired you ,

phhhhssss....if a writer i didnt like's mother was dying, id fuckin laugh and rub it in....fuck them

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

hahaha...oh shit...Tyler Durden u dumbass...That wasnt me that was my friend ...But yo its funny...u sorta played a trick on urself cause u posted it here so nak can read it....U didnt have to post it for him to see but u thought it would be best i supppose.....Anyway dumb choice on ur part...

good. :rolleyes:

Guest stay faded
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

phhhhssss....if a writer i didnt like's mother was dying, id fuckin laugh and rub it in....fuck them

me too

dam this is perthtic... i can't believe there is even some stupid internet in this thread, but oh well.. theres prolly only a handfull of you that give a shit, i apperciate those who do...

anyway, i just got back from the hospital.. my mom was drugged up pretty bad. she kepted mubbling and shit, but she seemed a bit better. but nothing is going to be better until she gets an operation.. and im scared because she is getting it on her brain :(

ehh well ill keep u posted

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by $$$$

emotional crybabys 12oz is graffiti not a parental dying support group

ohhh yea tyler durden, u can suck my dick

aahahaahahaaahhahahhahaah this brought a fucking smile to my face....

hahaha 'hold him and tell him to be strong" ahahahahahahahaha what the fuck is this shit? church!!! ahahahahaim an asshole fuck you!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i could be an ass and say AT LEAST I HAVE A FAMILY but then again i hate my family so in the end im just as fucked as you...shove a sea urchin pizza up YO ASS EMO BOY!!!

i could be an ass and say AT LEAST I HAVE A FAMILY but then again i hate my family so in the end im just as fucked as you...shove a sea urchin pizza up YO ASS EMO BOY!!!

your a fuckin idiot , shit comes back and sooner or later your gonna start a thread about how somethings wrong and you will becuase your a fuckin loser and were gonna laugh in your face get a life you fuckin flamer

who said i didnt have family?.... you?... and my moms not dead alright so shut the fuck up before i give u an internet beat down

Archived