my mom might die

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very sad to hear...

damn nak i feel you, :( , i ve gone through some tough near brushes with my moms goin through cancer, its very hard on everyone especially that feeling of helplessness, so stay strong and keep your head up

Guest FromTheHeart

UGHhhh! Im speechless dude, I can't even begin to put myself in your position... I tried it ,it hurts much to many. I can only barely fathom what your going through. She'll be in my prayers... Keep your head up.

hang in there yo. man my mom almost died 2 man it was some shit she had a infection and they gave her da wrong shit and made her chest all the way to her chin swell up real bad and it was cutting off her air supply so she was addmitted to icu and they had to do some emergency surgery they had to cut he neck all up and put tubes through her neck so she could breathe and drain da swelling and after all was done she was ok but when we went lookin for da medicine they gave her so we could malpractice their ass it was gone (aint seen it since) but my moms cool now so hang in there man ull be ight

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by mapo wc

no. why do you ask?

all you people are pathetic. how many people here truly care?

all im saying is that this shit happens to decent people every day and none of us give it a thought. why is he different?

because he posts on here? wack.

most people dont care deep down.

they just want to come across as nice people, etc.

you can insult me all ya want. the fact is that im right.

if you really want to help why dont you dig down into your pockets and help him out? then we'll see who really cares.

the main reason i posted about it being his fault is called satire.

everyone was like "oh ill pray for you", when according to religious people he broke one of gods biggest rules. also wouldnt this be the same god who made this happen?

god doesnt exist.

god forgives asshole....keep bein a dick i hope you fucking die bitch

nak...hang in there. thats all i can really say....life can deal a terrible hand at times, i really hope things get better and everyone gets through this together....

just show your mother you care and that you love her....thats all you can do and it means the world in situations like these....

my thoughts go out to you and your family....

i know how u feel man...stand strong

i found out my mom is really sick and she was for hella long

i dont know whats gona happen with that

and as far as god goes that is why i said fuck god and fuck religion a long time ago i never seen any good from that bullshit

I FEEL UR PAIN MAN STAY IN THERE

Guest HSKillers

Ok I understand Nak that u need support and all....But I think this is a good place to bring up how way to touchy we are about dying and just all this false support...Im not trying to be a dick but mapo and marlboro did bring up a good point....A lot of u are hypocrites...u can come on here and type a few replies but I doubt that any of u really wanna give this kid $ or a place to stay or a phone call......anyway peace out and try to get some support

Originally posted by HSKillers

Ok I understand Nak that u need support and all....But I think this is a good place to bring up how way to touchy we are about dying and just all this false support...Im not trying to be a dick but mapo and marlboro did bring up a good point....A lot of u are hypocrites...u can come on here and type a few replies but I doubt that any of u really wanna give this kid $ or a place to stay or a phone call......anyway peace out and try to get some support

well smart guy, maybe some of us are going through/or have gone through something relatively similiar and want to let him know he's not all alone in this. there might be some hypocrites on this shit, but know what? at least theyre trying to offer some kind of positive comment. which is more than i can say for you mr. whistleblower, oh how can i ever thank you for saving the dignity of the internet? shut the fuck up and take it elsewhere dipshit.

and not for the sake of disproving you, but nak, if you actually do need someone to talk to, then email me and ill give you my phone number i guess. or hit me up on aim: DrkstBld.

Hey nak,Im really sorry man. I know what youre going through, my mom has had cancer several times over the past decade, so I can somewhat relate to being majorly bummed out.I think it will make you feel a little better to try to make the most out of the time you spend with her, but slowlyy prepare yourself for her leaving day by day. My mom is currently on her last leg, and I truly feel for you dog.Stay strong

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

well smart guy, maybe some of us are going through/or have gone through something relatively similiar and want to let him know he's not all alone in this. there might be some hypocrites on this shit, but know what? at least theyre trying to offer some kind of positive comment. which is more than i can say for you mr. whistleblower, oh how can i ever thank you for saving the dignity of the internet? shut the fuck up and take it elsewhere dipshit.

and not for the sake of disproving you, but nak, if you actually do need someone to talk to, then email me and ill give you my phone number i guess. or hit me up on aim: DrkstBld.

Theres no dignity of the internet thats exactly y he shouldnt rely on it for support....so eat shit

Originally posted by Devilush

For Nak From Devilush with love

that is the single most sweetest damn thing ive ever seen over the internet, im gettin all emotional... i know it put a smile on naks face

an as for nak heres my two cents...

things like this will happen, regardless of the situation. you cant stop anything from happening, except like maybe the 7th inning starting on time at a baseball game by running through the field but naked or some shit... but... my point is...

wether shes meant to go, or meant to stay, either way, you cant do anything about it, and in all honestly... hope for the best, an prepare for the worst

im not saying prepare for the worst in a negative way, rather, god forbid something does happen, atleast be expecting it, or come to terms with shit and realize that it was one of the possibilities

people talk to me about this in real life often, an when they say "i can't believe it, their not dead i dont believe it, this can't happen"

all i can say is "yea it could, and it did, you lost a person an gained an angel"

believe me, ive got 13. an this way youll never be away from your mom, you cant just leave the house, while shes at home, an not be with her, cause if somethin bad happens, shell be with you the whole way through, wether you believe it or not

Originally posted by HSKillers

Theres no dignity of the internet thats exactly y he shouldnt rely on it for support....so eat shit

whatever dipshit.

anyone who wants to fuck with this online, go nuts, and if any of the mods can find out who they are on here, i think he should be banned for pure idiocy. even though its probably HSK, so its not like a detective game or anything.

berryfarmsSE187: no for real die, like naks mom

drkstbld: your a sassy boy.

drkstbld: ill call you. sassy mc sasserson.

berryfarmsSE187: your a fag

drkstbld: is that ok?

drkstbld: wow. am i?

drkstbld: i take it your done then?

berryfarmsSE187: no

drkstbld: trying to do......whatever it is your doing?

drkstbld: wow.

berryfarmsSE187: i hate you i hate naks mom

drkstbld: ...........k.

drkstbld: now are you done?

berryfarmsSE187: im sassy spank me

drkstbld: k.

berryfarmsSE187: no im not done, but naks mom is

drkstbld: thats not nice.

drkstbld: well....your obviously from 12oz. i know im smart, no need to clap.

drkstbld: but your obviously too bitch to give yourself a name.

berryfarmsSE187: actually its mike

drkstbld: yeah. thats great. but what do you go by on our beloved 12oz?

berryfarmsSE187: why

drkstbld: im curious.

drkstbld: your probably HSKillers or something.

drkstbld: so your already a bitch.

berryfarmsSE187: no im not HSKillers

drkstbld: plus, your probably the only one whod im me about that in such a nice manner.

drkstbld: ok.

drkstbld: who are you then?

berryfarmsSE187: geegollygosh

drkstbld: hmm.

drkstbld: k.

drkstbld: do you have any new and vital information to give me? im bored of you already.....

berryfarmsSE187: all i know is naks moms vital

drkstbld: .........wow.

berryfarmsSE187: kill

drkstbld: your a bright one.

wow. why would you even im me with this? i always thought i was a horrible person, but you are just scum.

Archived