my mom might die

•nakone•

About a year ago my dad and I were downstairs when we heard my mum screaming. We both ran up there and she was grabbing her head and crying and everything. We were scared shitless and called the ambulance. It seemed to take forever to get to our house, which gave me time to think about what would happen if anything happened to her, and I don't think I could handle it if anything happened to either of my parents. They never discovered what was wrong with her, all they did was shoot her up with morphine for a week until the pain stopped.

Then about two months ago my dad had a heart attack caused by a blood clot. I was the only one home and had to see it all. I called the ambulance and saw the paramedics and firefighters help him breath. I rode in the ambulance and saw him in the hospital bed, lying there with tubes in him. I know how it feels to be completely helpless, and it's a horrible feeling.

I don't know what your beliefs are, whether you believe in god or not. But I will tell you that she is in good hands at the hospital, they are seriously miracle workers. They know exactly what they are doing and will try the best they possibly can to make sure she will be ok. Don't give up hope that things won't get better. Just stay by her side and be there with her.....

We're all thinking of you man.

:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie

i will murder you mapo if i ever meet you. im not kidding you pussy fuck, tellign someone that shit behind a screen you are a faggot. you said you would fly willy wonka to florida to fight you, well im in the same place i will fuckign hurt you.:mad:

nak sorry to hear , i lost my grandpa who i loved dearly 2 years ago on christmas eve , last may i lost my best friend to some stupid gang bitches senseless violence, always keep your chin up and think of the good times , at first thinking of the good times will hurt , just keep going and one day you will look back and you will smile like youve never smiled before , its coming to terms with the loss that brings everything to a more graspable level , just dont let shit get you down man belive it or not i do belive in god and i do pray *gasp* yes me , and i will be sure to pray for all of you man im serious with this one , let us know nakster

Originally posted by platapie

i will murder you mapo if i ever meet you. im not kidding you pussy fuck, tellign someone that shit behind a screen you are a faggot. you said you would fly willy wonka to florida to fight you, well im in the same place i will fuckign hurt you.:mad:

Guest WebsterUno

I do really feel for him.

I love my mom, no matter

how fucked up she was/is

to me, I will always love my

mom. She literally almost died

having me. She almost gave

up her life for mine. So it hurt

me a lil. I dont know what I would

do if she left me right now. I

would probably start balling like

a fucking baby. For rizzeal bitch!

Yeah it happens to many people,

but they didnt say it here, so I cant

express my sympathy for them.

Dont you have a heart?

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by mapo wc

all you people are pathetic. how many people here truly care?

i for one do you fucking waste of life. i had the opportunity to hang out with this kid for a day and hes good people and crew. not everyone is as empty as you are, and not everyone is as careless as you are, either.

shut your fucking mouth. and to reiterate what everyone else is saying, if i ever happen to be in the presense of you in the future i will fucking jack you in a second.

you dont care? DONT RESPOND. at least show some respect.

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I do really feel for him.

I love my mom, no matter

how fucked up she was/is

to me, I will always love my

mom. She literally almost died

having me. She almost gave

up her life for mine. So it hurt

me a lil. I dont know what I would

do if she left me right now. I

would probably start balling like

a fucking baby. For rizzeal bitch!

Yeah it happens to many people,

but they didnt say it here, so I cant

express my sympathy for them.

Dont you have a heart?

webs my mom almost passed on during my birth too, but we love each other to daeth, she what keeps me going.

naks i hope everything gets better and dont mapo and marl get to you theyre idiots.your in my prayers if i remember to pray.

dont read the next part

mapo if i remember you came in here a bithed and moaned about how fucking hard the army was and how it fucked your head up and all this fucking drama. i know at least a few people showen you some fucking empathy and sympathy and that was after we all told you you had no place in the armed forces. so shut the fuck up you never told those that felt for you to shut up.

Originally posted by Fred Quimby

mapo if i remember you came in here a bithed and moaned about how fucking hard the army was and how it fucked your head up and all this fucking drama. i know at least a few people showen you some fucking empathy and sympathy and that was after we all told you you had no place in the armed forces. so shut the fuck up you never told those that felt for you to shut up.

good point.

but thats what this channel zero is for. to post thoughs/experiences/expressions,etc. some people had empathy, and some people like tease and avils told me they wished id have died in there. and i still remember, secret was the only one who said how fucked up a statement that was.

i never told nak to shut up either. it sucks whats happening.

but false support wont help.

Hey, I think some people need to be banned. I cannot believe you guys said that shit....

Mapo: I don't know what kind of person you are, although I have a pretty good idea, but I don't think anyone on here was pretending to care. You're such a shithead, you should fucking burn.

Marlboro: You can suck Mapo's dick on aim if you want, go ahead and meet him in real life, you can do it there too. I would love to punch your dad in the face for not wearing protection.

Nak: My thoughts are still with you and your family, I hope all is well. Never ever lose hope, miracles happen every day.

Guest duffman

Prayers are with you though.. so far in my life my dad had a heart attack and survived and my mother beat cancer...

I never go to church but im very religious, and I beleive that God works in mysterious ways... Whatever happens will happen for a reason even though you might not understand the reason right away. I feel for you bro... I know where your comin from...

sorry to hear that bro. i know its hard to lose a family member, especially one that supports you, but now is your time to step up and start helping yourself and learning how to take care of yourself. im sure youll still have people in your corner but youll be able to mmake a lot more decissions and be a guide for your younger siblings. youre already taking care of your mom but youll probably have to when she gets out of the hospital too. if she does happen to let go, shell be at peace. all life is really about is keeping life going and your mom has accomplished that. its you and the rest of your family that will matter then. but keep your faith and stay by her and hopefully shell pull through.

well i just got back from the hospital, dam it really hurts to see your mom 1/2 conciouns in intensive care, and who can barly talk without dozing off for 5mins.. it really hurts:(,

her conditon is so and so, i dont really know how to explain it... she didnt seem like she was in a lot of pain.. but i knew she had to be. the doctor kept telling me how servere it was its called like a arnasim or some shit

but she will pull through, she has to.. i need her

also... mapo and marbro... hmmm

all i can say you guys are truley asssssssssssssshollllllllllllessss

you made me feel worse.. i stoped crying then i read your post and i literally cried.. yeah im a bitch but fuck you your a fucking faggit... i

if i lived close to you.. i swear to god i would fucking KILL YOU both

i bet you 2 want attention so you figured... hmm well it would be funny to say shit.. and act all hard on the internet, because you hate your self and shit... yo to are prolly some ugly stickny... fucking fat bastards.. that sit home all day eat chips.. and wak off to some britney spears.. i feel sorry for your family, for raising such asshole kids.. you should both die kill your self.

and you ask why do i bother posting my problems on here?.. well because i try to keep them personal from most the kids in my area.. and i it lets me take some feelings out.. the only one i open up to is one of my good friends.. and yeah i did talk to him...

well i'll keep you guys posted, i have to finish home work,. peace, and thanks a lot for giving me some advice, and praying for my family and what not... nak loves you... well not mapo and marlbro... but its all good

btw... fr8lover my aim is mizxs :king:

Guest WebsterUno

*Anuerism* (sp)

Thats what my mom had too.

She made it, so will your mom.

I almost died too.

She sacrifced herself to let

me come into this world. Things

will get better. ;)

Originally posted by •nakone•

i swear to god i would fucking KILL YOU both

i bet you 2 want attention so you figured... hmm well it would be funny to say shit.. and act all hard on the internet, because you hate your self and shit... yo to are prolly some ugly stickny... fucking fat bastards.. that sit home all day eat chips.. and wak off to some britney spears.. i feel sorry for your family, for raising such asshole kids.. you should both die kill your self.

that describes me. im a loser.

well, look at the bright side, at least ive got my health.

:crazy:

i'm sorry to have read all about this man. i have this feeling that my grandfather is about to have a stroke, but that is nowhere near as close to my mother. my deepest condolences and thoughts to you and your mother. life always gives us a journey to take - but it is how we take that journey that really matters. i'm here for ya bro.

om ma ni pad me hum

hey nak, when your mom gets better, we're gonna throw a "seeking finally banned mapo's dumb ass" party... who wants to come?

sorry mapo, this is just more shit than i can take from you. ive always enjoyed arguing withyou in the past, but this is well and beyond any sort of good taste.

good bye.

Guest Canadiano

"arnasim" - funny shit! nakko, chin up, ol' boy, and things will have to look up. oh, and make sure you read tonight before you go to sleep.:P

i know you're only fifteen, but still. and yeah, i can relate a bit to what you're saying about the mom in bed half-conscious thing. my mom was like that for a bit after she had been burnt on, like 70 percent of her body. it was wierd, though - i felt a bit of sympathy, but on the real, i had relatively little emotion. it's nice when there is friends or family around to make it better. plus, the first day i visited, i had a cool, perverted bus driver that was funny as hell.

Archived