Crying is ok.

Tell her you love her.

Hug your dad, and tell him

the same. Family is always

there. Be strong.

webs148

Can I ask, whats her name?

Just the first.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I MUST SAY YOU PEOPLE IMPRESS ME... SHOWING A LOT OF LOVE AND COMPASSION... I THINK I MAY BE THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS PARTICULAR POST THAT'S DEMONSTRATED ANY HINT OF SARCASM...

SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM BRO, I JUST WISH YOU HAD SOMEONE TO TALK TO BESIDES US? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DO

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by --zeSto--

Your Bike's at the Alamo. In the basement.

is that from peewee?

sorry about this, nak. like eveyone says, keep the head up and help the dad take care of the family.

*edit - i should've kept reading.

Guest 87centHitMan

My mom's in pretty bad shape right now, too...I'm sure she'll live, but who knows? Shit happens. If she does pass, you should do hellapaintings to get out all that extra stress. Do some MOM pieces, too!

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

...I JUST WISH YOU HAD SOMEONE TO TALK TO BESIDES US? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DO

No of course he doesen't, because 12oz runs his life, didn't you already know that? There's some sarcasm for ya.

Guest socrates

If unluckily your mother does pass, then you could legally become an emancipated minor if you can prove that he is unfit to raise you.

I hope that it doesn't come to this, you have all my prayers little buddy.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by mapo wc

maybe god didnt feel the pregnancy scare was enough, and this is further punishment for having premarital sex.

its all your fault, man.

fuck you, cunt. go back to your car and rot for awhile.

while you bring all your problems on yourself, this kids having a lot of tough shit dropped on him.

eat a dick, mapo.

:: big big hugs ::

Nak im real sorry love. PRAY. like mammero said, religious or not, it will be some emotion release, trust me. And maybe if there is a god out there, then he'll hear you and help you out. Don't listen to Marlbolo, there is nothing wrong with talking about it on here, theres alot of us that actually have feelings and compassion and lend out words of support to those who need it.

Cheer up, hope all goes well..... stick together with your dad, you both need eachothers support.. so does your family. Hope your mom gets well soon... ........... :: hugs ::

p.s. mapo don't be a dick to him, thanks.

maybe god didnt feel the pregnancy scare was enough, and this is further punishment for having premarital sex.

its all your fault, man.

Mapo, i know your life fucking sucks but the more you take it out on other people the more your life is gonna suck. Your life is in a downhill spiral nearing the point of no return. Save yourself while you can (no i dont mean this in a christian sort of way.)

And nak, man this really hurts me to hear this. You will be in my prayers, i seriously hope you get through this ok. Im wishing the best.

Originally posted by socrates

Hey mapo: Ever been hit with a bat

no. why do you ask?

all you people are pathetic. how many people here truly care?

all im saying is that this shit happens to decent people every day and none of us give it a thought. why is he different?

because he posts on here? wack.

most people dont care deep down.

they just want to come across as nice people, etc.

you can insult me all ya want. the fact is that im right.

if you really want to help why dont you dig down into your pockets and help him out? then we'll see who really cares.

the main reason i posted about it being his fault is called satire.

everyone was like "oh ill pray for you", when according to religious people he broke one of gods biggest rules. also wouldnt this be the same god who made this happen?

god doesnt exist.

Guest willy.wonka

my dad died that way

after his death we started recieving mail for him...this was impossible. my parent have been divorced for around 10 years and he was living in Japan when he passed.

my dad was actually the captain of a ship..so he held little bible studies on his ship. he head fell right into the book..

i feel for yah man.prayer does work, but if she decides to go..she'll go.my mom also almost died...she told us that she saw my dad her dad, her grandmother and some ladie that just died in ICU...they were basically there to either comfort her or guide her, but she told us that she wanted to take care of us.i think out of 10 people in the INTENSIVE CARE; 2 people survived throughout the night..my mom and some other ladie.

its kinda funny cause my mom keeps tellin us that one day she's gonna be gone.i think whe just really wants to grad from college or something.

well, God bless man..be with your family and your mother.

i'll pray for you too.

Guest willy.wonka

god doesnt exist.

im sure one day he'll turn his back on you too mapo.

i cant believe how much of an asshole you are.

in a thread like this, i think i could call you a devil.

Man you guys are assholes, why the fuck can't you save that bullshit for once, i mean shit..... He's talking about his mom dying.. you have no fucking respect.. the least you can do is not even say anything if all your going to say is stupid shit.

Maybe you have no respect for your own mother thats why you can't even respect someone elses. Take "cleaning out my closet" by eminem on repeat out of your cd player, and go hug her, really do it.. go fucking hug her you sick bastard pieces of shit!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

no. why do you ask?

because you fucking deserve it.

all im saying is that this shit happens to decent people every day and none of us give it a thought. why is he different?

because he posts on here? wack.

exactly. we know him and sympathise with him, even if he's just some anonomous screen name on some message board.

most people dont care deep down.

they just want to come across as nice people, etc.[/b]

who cares about being "the nice guy" on some graffiti message board that nobody reads? it's real sympathy and concern for this 15 year old kid. even if we just pretend to care, it'll help this kid, right?

the main reason i posted about it being his fault is called satire.

everyone was like "oh ill pray for you", when according to religious people he broke one of gods biggest rules. also wouldnt this be the same god who made this happen?

god doesnt exist. [/b]

satire isn't cool right now. nobody, save the other big, bad asshole internet persona really cares to "hear" it right now.

praying isn't always religous, sometimes it's just a release.

since when is this about god?

(i can't believe i'm actually giving you the attention that you obviously crave)

Archived