Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_sofarok

alt.graffiti

Guest imported_sofarok

before 12ounce, or pretty much any graff related message board, chat room or 'online comunity' there was a news group called alt.graffiti, it still exists but the scary thing is so does every post ever made on it, you can search them all here, http://groups.google.com/ . i was on there froma bout 97 onward and know certain other peeps were to, any one else here an altdot og?

Guest imported_sofarok

anyone?

im sure there are people on here who where around then, i saw a post on here by the infamous 'augi' the otherday....

yeah, i used to be on there, but im not saying who i was cause that would give away my email adress. i remember everyone talking shit to augi, and that walliwagon dude thinking he knew everything.......

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by ese

espo vs. omar

ESPO vs Bob Bryan (the Graffiti Verite dude) was another classic.

Guest SaddamInsane

Yeah, I posted there since '97 and still post there. The newsgroup is dead now with most of the members leaving. It started dying out in early 2001 or late 2000. The only recognizable members that post there is Sasha, MidwestMayhem, ARCHIVE1, and Augi.

It was funny back in 98-99 when I had you cats fooled and pissed. Y'all actually took everything I said seriously. HAHAHA!

But since alt.graffiti is a wasteland with like 3 posts a week, and no sense of community like before 2000, Augi has moved on to 12ozprophet.

What made it die out?

Yours Truly,

Augi Himself

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this