use study guide from week 5 for final exam.

ZackAttack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: THAT PRISM PEACE...

Originally posted by LEE_VING

DID YOU CATCH THE NECS OR FIST NEXT TO THAT PRISM WITH THE BLACK FILL AND PINK OUTLINE ON THE UPFE???

JUST WONDERIN, NO FLIX...

naw i wanted to but couldn't for some reason. i think the train rolled off too quick for me to catch both. (it was pickup up speed and heading off east when i saw em)

peace

Originally posted by ZackAttack

...if this is who i think it is, you benched some of these with me down in atlanta (?)... we were all smokin nice herb there though, so you might not remember, hahahahah....

What up Zack. Im not sure who you are, but it involved smokin good and benchin im sure i was in the mix at some point. more clues please.

Originally posted by krowteN

What up Zack. Im not sure who you are, but it involved smokin good and benchin im sure i was in the mix at some point. more clues please.

yes this was the first time i hooked up with writers in your city when i came down to visit my dad. i went benching with 'crack is wack' and met up with you and that budha dude.. we looked at flicks and watched some freights, and smoked some herb that was tough enough to knock me on my ass! hahahaha.. good times.. i'll be back this winter bro

email me, mulletcore@yahoo.com

Archived