car help!!

aichs47

Originally posted by Fred Quimby

planning to get the whole electrical/wiring deal and the front suspension redone in the winter

if painless wiring makes a kit for your car you are in luck

im pretty sure they probably do

what are you looking for suspension wise?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

i got to take out all the fucking bushings out of the front end and replace them, its about 500 bucks for all the bushings and some extra shit. im probably gonna get new a-arms, probably tubular or someshit and theres a bunch of little shit missing here and there. im gonna get some bettter springs too, cant get the sucker any lower on the front tho or the headers will scrape. and im gonna take a every thing down and paint it so it looks better, maybe replace the wheel wells and paint the whole engine bay, maybe ill take the engine apart and replace all the gaskets and get the blocke painted and get a new oil pan cuz that sucker starding to leak. it all comes down to whether ill have the money by december.

Splinter aka Fred Quimby.

import cost to much to make them go fast.....i'd rather ride in luxary

my ride.

2001 caddy coup with the 300hp 4.6..leather seats..sun roof..bose sound system..four audiobahn ALUM12Q..2 1000watt amps...

so i'd save all that money your gonna put in that peice of shit and buy a caddy

Guest SPLINTER

hey fr8o man i thought you new caddy is stepping up to the plate now man, al these new northstar engines are gonna whoop ass, i cant wait till shelby releases his latest project sporting the northstar under the hood. it seems like no to far into the future cady plans on releasing their luxurised version of the corvette. i did see a 4 door caddillac smoke one of those little 4banger CRX things, kid in the CRX was making more noise than anything but the god damn thing just wouldnt move, laughter filled the stands. fuck it i need sleep but im not sleepy.

Originally posted by SPLINTER

hey fr8o man i thought you new caddy is stepping up to the plate now man, al these new northstar engines are gonna whoop ass, i cant wait till shelby releases his latest project sporting the northstar under the hood. it seems like no to far into the future cady plans on releasing their luxurised version of the corvette. i did see a 4 door caddillac smoke one of those little 4banger CRX things, kid in the CRX was making more noise than anything but the god damn thing just wouldnt move, laughter filled the stands. fuck it i need sleep but im not sleepy.

i have hommies that put no money into there cars. but they do run 11.3'z all motor. please believe they will smoke caddys.

Guest SPLINTER

i never said they wouldnt, ive seen what a lil CRX CAN do, but the keyword is CAN most dont, if you can lick people in a CRX than thumbs up to you. but if youre gonna be like 90% of CRX owners and just add a universal exhaust tip and a chip and just end up sounding like a chainsaw that moves down the road a 40mph ready to come apart then im just laughin at you. if im gonna get smoked id rather look good doing it, whether its in a cadillac or a muscle car id rather lose looking good and feeling comfortable.

Archived