Statistics on Graf Writers..

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spectr

are some of the most fucked up people in general anyone will ever meet who can still function on a daily basis.

and i would say a bit less then 90% are alkies, shit i even know a few kids who are completely edge, of course i think they might have some form of mental retardation from time to time.

Why would anyone not want to get fucked up and paint on something is beyond me.

Guest spectr
I thought graffiti was written by suburban white males in their late twenties to early thirties... you know' date=' the 'sex offender' demographic.[/quote']

shit i knew this kid that used to write for a little while who is now a sex offender so man i guess your right about that

thats all me.. im suicidal, im an alky, i owuld care what people think about me, but my ego gets in the way. i win in disses/ witty remarks and i am thinking about stabbing people..dream of it.. fight the thoughts of it. pretty much not wanting to go back into a mental hospital or jail for that matter.. i got morals that im having issues with

graffiti is organized crime and is directly related to drugs.

also officials say that the two major reasons to quitting graffiti are

1. heavy narcotics

2. falling in love

the descriptions for different types of writers are

-school kids who brag and talk about graffiti all the time

-about 17-20 year old kids who want to be in a crew and only take pictures of graffiti for the crews and maybe paint fill-ins for big letters

-crew members who paint the most and are really badass organized criminals

I read this all from newspapers

narcotics help me with my graffiti

falling in love doesn't help you quit if you

a) fall in love with graffiti

b) fall in love with a graffiti writer

shits funny to read though

* There are four types of graffiti—hip-hop, gang, hate, and generic (non-threatening messages like "Bobby loves Suzy" or "Class of 2003").

* About 80% of graffiti is hip hop or "tagger" graffiti. Another 5% are "pieces". Nationally, gang graffiti makes up about 10% of graffiti.

* Most studies show the majority of "taggers" are males between 12 and 21 years old. Approximately 15% of graffiti vandals are young females.

* Arrest data from 17 major cities shows that 50% to 70% of all street-level graffiti is created by suburban adolescents, predominately males between the ages of 12 and 19.

* Community paint-brush murals are rarely defaced by graffiti and instill a sense of pride among those who live nearby.

* There are four primary motivating factors for graffiti vandalism: fame, rebellion, self-expression, and power.

* Getting the media to publish photos and videotape of graffiti is often the ultimate fame for graffiti vandals.

Archived