DUCK DOWN RECORDS: BOOT CAMP CLICK

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

Rock ain't Duck Down anymore so there aint gonna be another Heltah Skeltah lp..

I heard one joint from the new BCC and I ain't feelin it. Just ain't the same as older shit.

I do agree it aint the same as it use to be, But nonetheless it has its dope quality...

and to awkward eye, I find it hard to believe that mystical was ever down with boot camp click, BCC is based in BK, and they are a large group of closely affilated emcees...

I was joking about Mystikal he is out that boot camp though,he's from NOLA and he does say he's out that boot camp clique with his rifle and his ___sack.??? about 5 years ago supposedly some of the ogc's beat him down at some Source event for sayin he was out that boot camp...NO SHIT...he was also in the army plus looziana shaped like a boot,what ever I know that he was not talkin bout the same boot camp you are.

Blunts get smoked and chumps get choked!

1.) Who got the Props-Black Moon... cant believe this song hasnt been mentioned..

2.)Leuflau escoska-helta skelta/spakski and dutch (however the fuck you spell it) would have to be my second favorite.

I'm going to have to check that new shit out but I have a feeling I'll be dissapointed.

Re: Blunts get smoked and chumps get choked!

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

1.) Who got the Props-Black Moon... cant believe this song hasnt been mentioned..

i mentioned the album earlier, and i think everybody knows. but yeah, that's a nice song. On Enta, I like track 14, "who da man?" that's what the real shit was meant to be about.

word, boot camp is sick, starang was one of my favorites, but his new song ("that's what's up") is fucking garbage. ruck/sean price has some hot solo songs out, like "solidify" and "don't say shit to ruck" are hot. rock's even got something hot out, "give 'em the bizness." i hope their compilation is hot.

hot songs off the top of my head:

hurricane starang

eshkoshka

doo doo mc'z

i ain't havin that

eastern conference

sound bwoy buriell

btw: what's up with rock? how/why is he out of the bcc? he was one of the sickest members.

im listenin to their new joint right now an their shit is hot...

"yo can i hold somethin? im fucked up duke...

you can tell by my jeans an my scuffed up boots,

in the meantime, smoke a newport down to the green line,

leave mine alone in the zone tryin to feed mind,

know yall hope sean fall with the words,

fuck you pa, pope john paul with the third,

follow the god..."

Archived