DUCK DOWN RECORDS: BOOT CAMP CLICK

ETHREADZNY

http://www.duckdown.com/forumz/attachments/flyer_back_webprint.jpg'>

I am extremely anticipating this release, probably one of the dopest collection of emcees...

Blackmoon, Heltah Skeltah, smif N wessun, ogc, cocoa brovaz, buckshot solo shit...

what is everyones favorite from the boot camp click...

for me , I got cha opin, Headz aint redee, bucktown. leflah eshkoshka...

nothing but the dopest crew..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u went to the pay show i was at the free show on the pier it was alright shit seems to be dying every year i didnt want to pay 30 for something that the performers might show up too of and the arsonists need to stop performing at rocksteady there shit is wack thanks have a nice day

Yeah, i got suckered into going to the pay show... I few people I didnt want to see at the pier, so i avoided it... who else played the free show at the pier.. Mop played the longest set at the pay show, I am not a huge fan, gangstar and bootcamp got cut short... the only good thing about the show was the hot breaker chicks.. damn..

well i wasnt really into all the performances so what i remeber is c rayz

dialated people arsonists non phixion rahzel beatnuts thats all i can remeber right now and last year gangstarr was there (well guru without premier ) and they got cut short due to technical difficulties and then he left and tony touch took his place on the mic and he was on the mic with beatnuts this year what a dissapointment

Originally posted by JesusMachine

who's got the boot camp (bootleg) mix tape, came out about 5 or 6 yrs. ago. i lost my copy and i'm very pissed.

I scored my third copy of it a seaside heights NJ.... Music mixes with the buckshot and cocoa brovaz freestyles on it?

I really only like the older BCC/Duckdown shit..

Black Moon - "Enta Da Stage"

Heltah Skeltah - "Nocturnal"

Smif N Wessun - "Da Shinin"

OGC - "Da Storm" (haven't bought it yet..)

the old shit is the rawest..

"I Got Cha Opin"

"Enta Da Stage"

"Make Munne"

"Bucktown"

"Stand Strong"

"Wrektime"

"Clans, Posses, Crews, and Cliks"

"Sean Price"

"Gunn Clapp"

"Hurricane Starang"

shit's raw.

Guest Canadiano

oh, and who knows that song "NYC" by Agallah and Sean Price? That shit is great! It's got a James Bond type beat (possibly from Goldeneye 64).

Originally posted by Canadiano

oh, and who knows that song "NYC" by Agallah and Sean Price? That shit is great! It's got a James Bond type beat (possibly from Goldeneye 64).

souls of mischief used that beat way back...

on their 93 til infinity cd..

but yea, original gun clappers is hot.

yes, heiro is defiently a dope ass crew, no taking away that 93' till infinity was one of the dopest albums and third eye vision, But just got myself a copy of one big trip, and I am honestly not impressed with the new heiro tracks on it... plus I thought the dvd was going to be about the heiro crew chilling, not drug addicts driving around the country...

either way the new duckdown shit is going to be hot...

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by chozer

souls of mischief used that beat way back...

on their 93 til infinity cd..

but yea, original gun clappers is hot.

i have (or had) '93 'til and I don't remember that. Maybe it just doesn't have the same impact as the Agallah version.

"Evil Dee is in the house, c'mon kick it!"

Originally posted by Canadiano

i have (or had) '93 'til and I don't remember that. Maybe it just doesn't have the same impact as the Agallah version.

"Evil Dee is in the house, c'mon kick it!"

track 12 homie.

i cant remember the name, but im pretty sure its the 12 track...

that cd had so many dope tracks....i think ill listen to it while im on lunch break.....

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

flyer_back_webprint.jpg

I am extremely anticipating this release, probably one of the dopest collection of emcees...

Blackmoon, Heltah Skeltah, smif N wessun, ogc, cocoa brovaz, buckshot solo shit...

what is everyones favorite from the boot camp click...

for me , I got cha opin, Headz aint redee, bucktown. leflah eshkoshka...

nothing but the dopest crew..

do your ride their cock too?

Archived