HAPPY BDAY STEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graf-freely!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Everything was caught in Utah except for the Grime (which was caught in Alaska),and the 1st biter flick my gave gave me. Yeah those oregon kids kill shit! I caught a hore today where he went right over zroe and put rest in peace,I was gonna post it but me and my scanner are having a dissagreement.Nothing a hammer wont fix though!!!!!!!!!

Guest Stemtron

I was suprised to get on here and see this thread, ha ha ha. My stuff is horrible! Thanks though. Happy b-day to you to my homie. What was payer thinking?! That piece is dope!

Originally posted by graf-freely!

Everything was caught in Utah except for the Grime (which was caught in Alaska),and the 1st biter flick my gave gave me. Yeah those oregon kids kill shit! I caught a hore today where he went right over zroe and put rest in peace,I was gonna post it but me and my scanner are having a dissagreement.Nothing a hammer wont fix though!!!!!!!!!

Hooray For Oregon !

Guest Stemtron

I'm definitely not trying to front like i'm the real stem or anything. I started writing without knowing there was someone else writing the same name. It's bound to happen. Ha ha, some of those do suck, but i'm just painting because i like graffiti. Does this message sound corny? ha ha.

Archived