Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RISK in the yard...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i carry a knife on me most of the time or some kind of blunt object like this metal handle thing i found once in the trash that works like a club.where im at currently i dont have to worrt about gangs or anything.maybe the occasional tweeker or two but i used to live in houston and it was alot mor dangerous at night especially in the yards.lots of gangs and shit in the area and the workers werent that nice either.tbh ive never had problems with the homeless ever.theyve always been really cool.most are completely crazy tho but most of the time they just want to talk they dont get alot of attention i assume.but i always think you should bring some kind of protection if you feel its necessary.its up to you want you want to bring tho.some fools bring guns some just bring a blade or something.whatever your comfortable with.but luckily for me my spot is mega chill and i never have problems there...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
shall i give you toys and "writers" a little tip?

ALWAYS have lighter in your other hand.

so you can light your spray paint on fire, and use it as a flame thrower.

I usually pick up rusted railroad spikes that have already fallen out. Them bitches HURT when they get thrown full strength at your head. I usually just talk to bums that roll up on me, only when they're drunk and violent is when you need to watch your 6.

yeah fuck bums, they normally dont say or care at all.. sometimes even watch for the 5-0 but ive had a few that do give problems..

i havnt been rolled up on in a yard yet thou..

what do you think about tasers? i have the thought that.. to catch me you need to grab me, if you can grab me then i can tase you.. and its not a gun which makes me feel way safer

• 2 months later...

Wow.....just wow. What the fuck do you people think you're going to run into? I mean really out of the hundreds of times I've been in and out of yards i've encountered other people unexpectedly less than 1% of the time(major metropolitan city). Never a hostile encounter and never seen a weapon. Desert eagle?! I pray you shoot yourself in the foot for thinking of bringing such a hand cannon in a yard. What do you want the entire state to know your spot?!

Well placed k.o. with the but of your can. Maybe a knife if you have beef already.

i carry a knife on me most of the time or some kind of blunt object like this metal handle thing i found once in the trash that works like a club.where im at currently i dont have to worrt about gangs or anything.maybe the occasional tweeker or two but i used to live in houston and it was alot mor dangerous at night especially in the yards.lots of gangs and shit in the area and the workers werent that nice either.tbh ive never had problems with the homeless ever.theyve always been really cool.most are completely crazy tho but most of the time they just want to talk they dont get alot of attention i assume.but i always think you should bring some kind of protection if you feel its necessary.its up to you want you want to bring tho.some fools bring guns some just bring a blade or something.whatever your comfortable with.but luckily for me my spot is mega chill and i never have problems there...

what yard in houston do gangs hang out in?

i wanna go there.

• Like 1
Wow.....just wow. What the fuck do you people think you're going to run into? I mean really out of the hundreds of times I've been in and out of yards i've encountered other people unexpectedly less than 1% of the time(major metropolitan city). Never a hostile encounter and never seen a weapon. Desert eagle?! I pray you shoot yourself in the foot for thinking of bringing such a hand cannon in a yard. What do you want the entire state to know your spot?!

Well placed k.o. with the but of your can. Maybe a knife if you have beef already.

this^^^

ive been around trains since the mid 90s.

no one has ever tried to fuck with me.

ive run into a worker or 2. the bull. city cops. homeless dudes stealing scrap. people waiting for trains. and thats about it.

• Like 1

I'm always aware of workers....closest one ever got to me was maybe a hundred feet. Count on them not being nice, hell....count on them providing a detailed description of your silly ass to the authorities after your chill little chat with them. The goal is NOT to encounter or be seen by anyone. I've had the bull roll in my yard a few times and have never had any problems other than a mild heart attack....all because I'm a fucking ninja.

• 1 month later...
im just wondering... you morons talking about bring guns blah blah blah... if a worker creeps up and tries to grab you are you going to shoot him?

These guys aren't morons, they're some of the world's top spraypaint-men. If they have to shoot to death some hapless railway worker in order to get their names up then by god, that's what they'll do.:lol:

These guys aren't morons, they're some of the world's top spraypaint-men. If they have to shoot to death some hapless railway worker in order to get their names up then by god, that's what they'll do.:lol:

i know some of the worlds top spraypaint men,

theyre morons. hahaha

and not 1/10 as tuff as they pretend to be via the internet.

i shoot fools to death for ham sammiches son!

i know some of the worlds top spraypaint men,

theyre morons. hahaha

and not 1/10 as tuff as they pretend to be via the internet.

i shoot fools to death for ham sammiches son!

Oh christ, the contents iof my stomach have immediently dropped to replace those of my bowels causing me to, quite literally, shite my kex in abject fear.

I could handle a ham butty though, especially one with piccallilli.