Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graffiti Doc

RISK in the yard...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
RUSTO MANS RIGHT... ALLL YOU NEED IS A LIGHTER....

You are stupid as fuck. If (while using the spraycan flamethrower) the pressure drops in the can (like if its almost empty) the flame will run BACK INTO THE CAN AND BLOW YOUR SHIT UP!

The yards where I live aren't hot at all. Most of the writers that go there I know on an acquaintance or friend basis. However street bombing is pretty hot around my area, but only with cops. There's some legal wall that I go to every now and then that's kind of a distance from where I live (around 30 minute drive) and kids get robbed there sometimes, so I just bring a hammer with me just in case someone tries to rob me.

i carry a box cutter for a last resort. those thing fuck people up real good.

im go to get some mace because im not really into the cutting people up thing. it fucks with you mentally

here in Canada the only thing you care about in a yard is to make sure to have enough beer for the entire night. oh yeah cigarettes too

Same for some spots in ohio, if you know the right ones!

WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE OLD THREADS COMING BACK???

2002 WAS LIKE THE YEAR OF WEIRD TOY POSTS...I LIKE THEM THOUGH

THEY CRACK ME UP!!

GOOD SHIT!!

hand gun ,CWP , my yards off limits to anyone i dont want there. see i check on more than daily and ill buff you myself with roller paint . youll think your up ,but not for long. so stay out you might got shot and buffed never knowing where it came from

bums talk to me alot in my yard. most are really cool, mainly they are just annoying when you are trying to paint. but i was at a yard in another town painting for the first time, it was pretty chill but when i went back to get the flicks two dogs ran up on me and one bit me. i had my bike with me so i put it between me and the dog and after about 5 minutes it went away. but theres something about freights. whether its more dangerous or not, its worth it.

i never carry a knife i almost got locked up for carrying one when i got nabed by the VS, here in australia im pretty sure most yards are chill because most writers paint the train lines or walls, painting in yards is really dangerous because a train could come flying thourgh any time, or up the other end they could be humping the cars etc, i've never ran into security before but i've seen some track workers there because theres a passenger train station on the other side of the yard, i've never heard or read about a writer getting done for freight trains in my city.