RISK in the yard...

Graffiti Doc

*fixed

Seriously, could you please explain how you're going to persuade your assailant to stand still and wait while you line up your can & flick your lighter, coz I'm not getting that at all.

your pretty fucking funny you would know what a 3 inch cock looks like yours probably hasnt changed much since you was born. and to answer your question since you dont have the mental capacity to realize what were saying is that you keep a lighter in the hand that your not spraying with so when some asswipes roll up on you you flick and spray then run your ass off. but then again your probably not coordinated enough to hold a can with one hand and a lighter with the other

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your in a freight yard with 14 ft tall boxcars on each side of you the only wind would be going along the train .....if you were at the first line then maybe wind could hurt it but you could use some kentucky windage to aim it in at him...hes scared of that flame and wont come close so you have time to move the blast

no one give a fuck about you so stop trying to act cool in front of the other writers just so you can get a "Nice one dude" i posted shit in here that actually relates to the fucking topic and assholes like you keep fucking bringing me off of it

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
the old brick yard by Robocop, must have been shot at maybe 3 times. But man 80's Houston was super ghetto, glad I missed that.

Fuck, all this gun talk is crazy. How you going to hop lines with giant guns in your pants?

houston...has some real dope shit goin on...im not far from there....seems chill but thugs and thieves chill at the lines...makes it hard to paint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived