Coming Soon to a theater near you!!!!!

Guest WebsterUno

Guest beardo

good call on the casting ther moco. dont you think mc search would be the most accuarate to play HYENA though?.. someone said i look like the pizza delivery guy/architect from something about mary..but i dont see it. i think you coud be played by willow. and one of the dudes from crippled masters could be joel!! dont tell him i said that...

------------------

..when asked about his new grill piece, lennie replied. "god gave me these gold fronts."

[This message has been edited by beardo (edited 06-01-2000).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HMM okay my shit would be rather dark like ghost dog and have many of the same camera aspects of KIDS. i would have the movie look into the minds of writers and how they interact with the world around them as they move silentyy through the night, it would probably be set in new york in the early eighties only the style of the graffiti would be modern. i'd have gang fight scenes police chase scenes through subway tunnels, and a 10 minute scene with a pimp slappin the shit out of his ho cause she dont have his money. and the end would be like jimmy cliff in the THE HARDER THEY COME except the hero gets away. oh ya and throw in a orgy for good measure

------------------

LIKE A FOUR DIMENSIONAL OBJECT ON A TWO DIMENSIONAL PLANE , MY VERBAL PESTICIDE ??

Espo, is WAY NOT MC Search... but that shit is funny as hell Beardo,

*secretary says for search on line 2*

YO! PUT 'EM ON HOLD!

------------------

I'm as honest as the day is long...

the longer the daylight, the less I do wrong

Guest rotten

ok, mine would be straight up like Waiting for Godot but it would be about doing productions. Here's the plot:

Lots of phones ring.

Phone tag.

Most everyone makes it to the driver's house.

Somebody wakes up late.

siting around and flipping through magazines.

Gossip.

"Everyone" shows up.

Somebody decides there's room for another one of their boys on the wall.

More Waiting

the A team is on tv.

Characters watch.

Latecomer shows.

Characters pack up to go.

the phone rings.

Driver talks to his ex girl on the phone.

Everyone piles in the car.

Characters go to the station and driver fills up the car with gas.

Somebody's hungry.

Everyone eats.

Driver is out of cigarettes.

Characters stop at the convenience store.

A 250 car freight creeps next to the road.

The car stops.

Characters watch.

Pretty girl walks by.

The car stops.

Characters watch

No roller paint.

Characters go to the hardware store.

Characters argue about color.

Someone tweaks on some hard to find color and wont leave until he's gathered up enough $ to buy it.

somebody's hungry again.

Everyone eats.

Old school king tells a good story about a writer falling through a roof.

Nightfall.

Car rolls up to the spot.

--Fin--

Jim Jarmusch would direct.

tom waits would play me.

other writers: roberto benigni (as the new jack), jack from down by law (as an old school king), and a young deniro (as a bitter guy who's got good style but no ups. left out of most conversations. driver)

juliette binoche (as the pretty girl)

that took a lot of time and i'm supposed to be writing a paper that was due months ago so i hope everyone enjoyed it. sigh...no graduation for me.

[This message has been edited by rotten (edited 06-02-2000).]

HaHaHaHa..Godot, I love it! Sports of all sorts!

please ignore me, I'm not lying or anything, but I'm pretty drunk, so I feel bragadocious... big words, ha, inebriaton!

------------------

I'm as honest as the day is long...

the longer the daylight, the less I do wrong

EDITED FOR DRUNKNESS

[This message has been edited by Smart (edited 06-02-2000).]

Guest beardo

im telling you to come to denver too.

------------------

..when asked about his new grill piece, lennie replied. "god gave me these gold fronts."

Guest Jumbola Herbal

My graffiti movie would have to be an action thriller sort of like Terminator2. Arnold Swartsanskfgredb(damn i can't spell his name) would play my part, He would have all the high tech spray cans and super powers, that would be fucking ill!!!! I would also have a jet pack.

Guest beardo

>>I think Elvis Costello could come off as Hyena with a little inking.

thats my vote for understatement of the year...LITTLE inking??..sheesh..

------------------

shot in 8mm film.

scene one.

a girl and her boyfriend yelling at each other in this room. both standing up. lots of pushing (on the girls part) but lots of excuses (on the guys part). girls parades out of the room crying and exhausted..

(all this is shot at slower than normal speed for the effect. very grainly footage and lots of abstract visuals (i.e. closeups that make the least bit of sense..)

cut to scene two.

girl riding bus to somewhere. is crying. people are looking at here. her face is red from rubbing away all those tears. looks our the window to the streets that are filled with rain and more rain. (aphex twin's moo boy is the background music..)

cut to scene three

she arrives at his house. he comes to the door in socks. jeans. and a t-shirt and greets here and lets her in. they proceed to his room and stand there looking at each other. years and years of yearning for each other has finally turned into this. they quickly hug and soon plunge into fucking standing up against his bedroom wall.

during this there is little segments of footage of them playing in a pool. diving in a car. walking in the mall. all of this is slowed down very very much. (aphex twin's nannou is playing in the background but with a very slowed down voice of a guy talking.)

this footage cuts in and out with the footage of them fucking against his bedroom wall. the footage exchanges with each other faster and faster till it becomes nothing.

the end.

the movie would be sold in a case with very minimalist design with the title 'welcome to my life' on the side.

FUCKING AGAINST A BEDROOM WALL!! LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my flick would be about a dude who writes MARO from the bronx who falls in love with this girl named Jody and they practically marry each other. But then she leaves him for her ex-boyfriend who wears big raver pants and plucks his eyebrows and gets his nails done. after Jody destroys Maro's life he finds another girl who is better than her who also writes NESTHREE(guess who) and then...THEY BOTH DIE!! MAD DOPE!!! actually they would live until they start to get ugly then they would both backflip off Tracey Towers while holding hands and singing "Lyrics To Go" by A Tribe Called Quest. Then Jody's ex-boyfriend would die a slow painful death by testicular cancer and Jody would lock herself in her closet and remember how good her life was with Maro before she breaks down and starts mumbling to herself roaming the streets and letting EARSNOT and EWOK tag on her for 34 cents in pennies. BERT (dert) would be the dude telling Maro not to stress Jody and DON2(take a wild guess) BERT and MARO would do a rooftop which ends up being the roof Maro jumps off of with NESTHREE. The soundtrack would be all De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest, with some Jungle Brothers for the bombing scenes, I'd throw in some Bad Company for when Jody is in the closet having a nervous breakdown. The film would be in black and white like Pi and it would have bugged out camera angles. It would be directed by whoever the hell directed SLAM.

PEACE

MAROTADS HAHAHA!

I HATE JODY

I BET YOU CAN TELL I HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS

merothebxxx

mines gunna have to have a scene of me driving after a fight with a gurl with the song lucky denver mint by jimmy eat world

then i'll paint ehr a picture mabe a self portait and she'll love me again

Originally posted by HYENA:

i want Tom Waits to play me.

well don't we all, but I'll be lucky if I can get away with CarrotTop and you should be happy w/ D.DeVito, HAHAHA

btw, anybody met carrottop, I saw him w/ his shirt off and that guy is stacked, he's a crusher no doubt, how strange... or unexpected

------------------

2can slam

• 10 months later...

I'll have Eminem play my part, dressed as Carmen Electra. For the soundtrack, I want nothing but Tupac beats played by a violin. The plot is gunna be about some girl writer who ends up lving out her dream of bombing the great wall of china, and get's kung fu'ed to death and hanged by chinese officials, who eventually start war with the U.S for my actions. After this war goes down........... I want Isralie prime ministers to step in and stop all the madness... and make a holiday after me, where all the children of the world unite and tag up their school lunch boxes. At the end China will aplogize and donate all their YEN to some US Underground Society for Art every year, in my name. And Chinese take out will be free of charge.

I'll call it.. Feris Bulers Day Off Part Dos.

Guest SPLINTER

mine would be more of a gangster movie with lots of weed and crap but intead of shooting peeps would bust tags on each other and have battles. lots of aliens and monters and shit. and the the white house gets bombed with burners and i DRESSED AS AN OOMPA LOOMPA will take over the govt. and have leprachauns and trolls help me rule. the only people who could possibly play my role are dead. CURLEY HOWARDS and CHRIS FARLEY RIP. and i will prolly direct it with help of BOBBY i mean Adam Sandler.

Originally posted by rotten:

Jim Jarmusch would direct.

tom waits would play me.

other writers: roberto benigni (as the new jack), jack from down by law (as an old school king), and a young deniro (as a bitter guy who's got good style but no ups. left out of most conversations. driver)

juliette binoche (as the pretty girl)

word to every thing you said plus the younger jack nicholson would play me, young denis leary would play some cracked out bomber and george carlin as a old school new york king...

sweet topic

Archived