HELP! Persuasive Speech Topics?

DEE38

For speech class I have to give a persuasive speech tonight and I don't even have a topic. Anyone have any good ideas? Something out of the ordinary would be cool also.

P.S. I don't want to hear any of this "How to Persuade your girl to give you head" type suggestions. Thanks.

deesgottagiveaspeechinlessthan5hoursandhasnotopic38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

animal rights is an easy subject to work with, if you're into that, i wrote one of my college essays on it, and i was told it was one of the best essays they had ever received, i win i win! (too bad i can't afford to go there!)

end/continue the "drug war" or "war on terrorism"

bush an idiot? or an idiot?

PC vs. freedom of speech

slayer vs ManOwaR

GMO labeling act

Organic foods acts

etc etc....

Guest --zeSto--

simple...

always take the opposite stance to what they expect.

You're asian right? Then make a speach about deporting asians from America.

Play up all the stereotypes and really cut into yourself.

People will be totally puzzled and your proff will assume that you're way smaerter than the rest of the class.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

simple...

always take the opposite stance to what they expect.

You're asian right? Then make a speach about deporting asians from America.

Play up all the stereotypes and really cut into yourself.

People will be totally puzzled and your proff will assume that you're way smaerter than the rest of the class.

I dont want to offend the other asians.. I have quite a few in that class and they have jesus in their lives and take everything to the heart.

Guest --zeSto--

ahh.... the asian thing was just an example.

as an alternate take...

wear all pink then talk about why pink is the world worst colour.

Wear a hat then talk about banning hats in school.

you know what I mean?

haha.. I wrote smaerter!

HAHAHA more!

For my "ABOUT ME" speech, all these fags in my class gave like their life stories and how they've had a tough life and had stupid problems... i told them how I used to smoke weed in the bathroom in high school, and start fires at pep rallies and how the football coach was sexist for not letting me join the team.

Then for my "HOW TO" speech (demonstartion speech).. I demonstrated how to "GET LAID" and taught everyone how to make leis. And made it sound as sexual as possible.

Now for my Persuasive speech id like to stay on the same boat. People are talking about this and that and stop smoking blah blah blah drink milk eat tomatoes ::YAWN:: I need something good.

Archived