here it is... BOOK BATTLE

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: godddaaaammm

Originally posted by fuckedupafro

fuck, i didnt kno the competition was gon be so good. my shit looks so toy compared to youz. fuck:eek:

then again, i am prolly younger than most of youz. so thats my excuse, cuz im only 15

SWER<---

I think yours is one of the best.......:D

aight im just barely getting a chance to check out this little competition... i like what im seeing....i think that cry/cyzm double pager takes the win overall. but there are a few like dayser and that above/perve(?) collabo are really nice. i thought zesto was gonna do something???? maybe not??? i think we should have a poll set up to declare the official winner. i got no problems with zesto being ref but that would give people a fair chance to speak their thoughts. we gotta do this again. laters.

Guest Ser3adc

cool beans

damn this is a nice thread...i'm feeling everything on here. i'd have to say that the cry and cizm prodo takes it home...but everything else is dope as well. how many colors did you guys use on your fills?...that's fuckin rediculious. thanks for the props hecz. peace.

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by stank3

toledo on the top left.. ohio on the tp right..... ugn on middle left... bode characters in the middle..... ic on the middle right..... cry bottom left.......cyzm bottom right.... i would no..... they rocked it in my book :idea: probably 2 of the nicest guys of all time

thanx man i appreciate that.....te cry peice is actually very legible.....its the crazy fill that will throw cats off....peace....oh....my vote goes to the dayser...a very cool cat.....funny muther fucker peace

Originally posted by stank3

toledo on the top left.. ohio on the tp right..... ugn on middle left... bode characters in the middle..... ic on the middle right..... cry bottom left.......cyzm bottom right.... i would no..... they rocked it in my book :idea: probably 2 of the nicest guys of all time

thanks!~ haha

Guest CRYrock81
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

^ werd i peeped that over at cyzm's house...some pretty fly shit.

Nice job gentlemen.

Havek! keep rockin that shit kid. Drop me a line when you see this, still in town on sunday?? Lemme know.

cry, you got aim??

yo......you use to talk to me on hushortytwo.....but get at me on mindism81....peace

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

^ some pretty fly shit.

Nice job gentlemen.

Havek! keep rockin that shit kid. Drop me a line when you see this, still in town on sunday?? Lemme know.

what up man thanks 4 the comment sunday im down man give me a ring prolly around 12 or so, go rock the yard peace

Originally posted by havekoner

jah come out where ever you are

shit dude, i found a guy with a scanner but i havent got out there yet. im hella busy with finals and shit though. ill get somethin up asap. dont worry, i wont bite anything though and i havent even started a sketch so i wont spend hella time on it. good stuff.....

Archived