seeks list of people who can fucking die right now.

seeking

nancy drew?!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

perhaps i should explain it to you fubu....youre putting me to sleep dumbass......:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"WIT suggests the power to evoke laughter by remarks showing verbal felicity or ingenuity and swift perception especially of the incongruous"

would you like me to define those words in that definition? cause im sure youre looking at it like a deer in headlights....see this is what happens when you skip remedial english....

nancy drew...hahaha....dood is that what reading level youre at?

cause i am somewhat impressed....i took you for a cat in the hat kinda mind.........

Originally posted by mental invalid

dood honestly can you be any more of a schitzophrenic dipshit.....is it fubu or marlboro, or are both you wastes of sperm some deformed version of siamese twins cause your mom couldnt put down the crack pipe....so both of you just sit together and bang your head on the key board and try to be funny.....i hope so cause other then that you have no explanation..........

and by the way funny guy your talking about the wrong game show....

fucking moron..........werent you gonna leave the boards?

This is the funniest thing EVER posted on this board......then later he said get this he said "did you write that or your siamese crack baby twin" I was wipping tears away seriously MENTAL LETS HANG OUT AND LAUGH AT PEOPLE ON THE STREET.....you are either a member of a crew I roll with or it's true that graffiti writers are the assholes of the centry and were bonding because of this!thanks for the laugh dude.

fubu your an idiot die.I know your type your funny and witty only when your with 5 other black retards with no concept of anything else besides the fact that your black so you cling to that and make unwitty tasteless jokes about the size of your penis,soul food and white people opservations you heard Chris Rock spit once.Do us the favor and stop posting befor some one really unleashes on you and causes your head to explode.

okay fubu, one last help, then i gotta get back to work.....

Ulysses was the main character in Homers odyssey...he uses his "wit" to get himself home safely to his wife and kid, Penelope and Telemachus, after an insane journey of years and years.....

forget it, but cause i care:

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~joelja/odyssey.html

...it really is a great story........

frate raper....hey man i was just bored.....but seriously, dont you think that when people call you an asshole really they just dont have a sense of humor....cause its not about being a straight dickhead, cause there are people like that, rather its about being misunderstood....and really im not asshole, i just like to play one on 12oz once in awhile...me and all my friends have gotten that through out our lives and really anyone i hang out with on a somewhat basis has a twisted sense of humor.....ps.....its no wonder dennis miller and john stewart are my favorite shows.....

Guest BROWNer

with the exception of norm, i think dennis was the

king of snl news. who else was there? oh...fuck...

nealon was good too...nice and dry as shit.

i always thought norm was good, nealon was alrite, jimmy fallon is alrite too, colin quin staright blew.......

dennis miller - the white album

find this.......its old, but i almost died from the laughing cramps

browner if youre not watching the daily show with john stewart, your missing out on a very funny like minded individual....honestly, for a mockery of media and current events and just the insanity of it all, you cant beat it.....

Guest BROWNer

yes, agreed on mr. quinn, he definitely licked something moist

and smelly.

nealon cracks me up cuz he reminds me of my pops.

jon stewart....i've heard nothing but good shit, but alas,

no cable these days.

i'll keep my eyes/ears open for that miller piece.

Originally posted by crackatinnie

the strokes rock. their songs are so good. rock on! when you smell.

how do you figure?

-all their songs sound the same

-the music burns holes in the membrane

-i will kill them

-and they will die

ill take a shower

Guest imported_Tesseract

^^And there you have my list!

Assholes that date extremely hot girls that they dont deserve,

you can all die now.

And God...please dont go to hell...it used to be a great place

once again a fabulous comeback fubu.....

okay really, your not fun at all....im bored...

yes i have no friends....hardee har har, thats some great elementary humor right there....while youre at it, why dont you tell me how your dad will beat up my dad....

save the pity for yourself......i dont need anything from ya boss.....

look no one said you were fubu okay...

what was said was that you two are some circus freak form of siamese twin crack babies whom never gotten any attention from your crack depraved whore of a mom or the bastard homo sexually repressed alcholic father that used your mom as a cum dumpster....thats all....geesh i hardly see what the problem is....

look on the bright side marlboro he said your smarter then him...so the way i see thats puts you somewhere between corky and the ronald mc donalds kids.....congratulations......

really i dont know people would think youre the same person, its probably just the fact that you both are complete morons who cant seem to get enough attention and have their finger stuck on the cap lock as well as say some of the stupidest shit that can barely be considered a thought.....

so maybe thats why.......just a hunch

DAMN INVALID, YOU TRY WAY TO HARD BRO

LOOK AT ME, I'M HILARIOUS WITH NO EFFORT

UMMMM... ANYWAY IF YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'M HERE TO GET ATTENTION, YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM, SO WHAT KIND OF ATTENTION COULD POSSIBLY BE USEFUL TO ME?

I'M HERE TO AMUSE MYSELF, I ALWAYS SAID THAT

i dont really try to hard red, its not like its that tough, i mean you two fucks supply all the ammo someone needs....

hilarious.....well i dont think we are using the same definition of hilarious the...its probably just a difference in semantics....but i always was taught that hilarious was a synonym for being funny....but hell what do i know...

like i said for the upteenth thousandth time, your so goddam text book that its a bore to read ya...

dont think so....here i found a link for you....i hope it helps....

http://www.psychematters.com/child.htm

if you need more assistance, i charge 100 an hour, but for your welfare ass and because i like a good challenge, ill do it for 25.......

wow, im sweating from trying so so hard....please leave me alone mr red, i dont know if i have it in me to continue on like this.....

by the way, what happened to you leaving? i didnt even get a chance to miss you

now the headless chicken, thats fucking hilarious........:lol:

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

I don't know how big of a city Alberta is but Toronto's the biggest city in Canada and our phone numbers are 7 digits preceded by a 3 digit area code. Thats it

oh my oh my, you are either fucking dumb or trying to make a gay joke,i, to refuse to acknowlegde you as canadian,alberta is a province, some americans even know that.

kids these days *shakes head*

• 1 year later...

Anyone that that has the word "toy" on their license plate should fucking die.

Examples:

TOY4ME

MYTOY

FUNTOY

Just fucking drive your "toy" top speed on 94, the wrong way. Of course 94 is quite a ways off the beaten path from Wayzata you fucking filth.

Archived